chapter fifty four

"You're not leaving this time, alright?"

"No, I have to." Namjoon sat up from his bed, taking off his blankets. "Let me—"

Yoongi pushed him back down on the bed. "You're not leaving and that's final." He grabbed the blanket and put it back on the sick boy. "Your medicine is hourly, not just daily."

"Please Hyung, it's important." He grabbed the older's wrist, pulling on him. "You have to let me leave—"

Jeongguk made a clicking sound.

Both of the males turn their heads to the youngest that is huffing in..anger. Jeongguk wasn't getting their attention because it's a natural argument for them. Plus, he can't talk. His pronunciation is still bad to this day and on.

Yoongi made Namjoon let go of his wrist, sitting up and clearing his throat, softly smiling at him. "Yes, babe?"

"(Someone's at the door)." Jeongguk signed, crossing his arms after.

"Can I get it?" Namjoon asked the older, sitting up from his bed again.

"Well no shit." Yoongi moved out of the way, crossing his arms.

Namjoon moved the blanket off of it, groaning a bit from small pain. He proudly got up from the bed, grabbing his sweatpants from the chair and quickly slipping them on. The other two decided to follow him, going towards the stairs.

Before they did leave the bedroom, Jeongguk grabbed Namjoon's medicine bottle because he doesn't know if the medicine will wore off soon. Yoongi looked back and saw what he's holding, nodding with him thinking good.

Namjoon got to his front door, pressing down on the button. "Who is you."

"Namjoon?" The speaker replied with a woman voice.

Namjoon knitted his brows, letting go of the button. He pressed a button to see who's standing there in front of the door. An elderly woman? Why would she visit me? He just sighed and pressed the other button to the mic.

"What do you want, lady?"

"Stop joking, dear! It's me!"

Namjoon curled his brows and let go of the button, staring at the camera. "U..Umma?"

Yoongi widen his eyes. "What!?"

Namjoon gulped hard, shakily reaching up to the doorknob—until Yoongi grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away, making him face him and not the camera of that woman.

"Fuck. No. You are not answering that door to that disappearing bitch." He stated.

"But Hyung—"

"She abandoned you. You were fourteen, Joon. You had to live with me 'till you fucking graduated." He let go of his wrist. "Tell her to go away. Now or I will."

Namjoon looked at the door.

Jeongguk curled his brows, seeing how both of the males were set on that one woman. Namjoon looked like his emotions were taking over from wanting to answer that door. Yoongi was set on to make him ignore the door and make her leave.

They have a past together. I keep forgetting Namjoon's been through a lot. Jeongguk rubbed his arm nervously, watching his boyfriend be so stern about that simple situation.

"Joon." Yoongi curled his brows. "I get that she's your Umma but..ten years? You can't go to her like that. What if she's here for your money? What if she's just..." He sighs, trying to think through his words. "The house you lived in got evicted when you were still there—you would be on the streets if I wasn't here."

Namjoon looked at his Hyung. He's right. He looked back at the door, walking up to the door. He lift up his hand..wait. he doesn't know if he should either way. Yoongi walked up to him, placing his hand on the taller's shoulder.

Namjoon just moved away, leaning down on the wall. He crossed his arms, lowering his head. Yoongi softly sighed, walking up and lift his hand up, pressing the button to the speaker.

"Piss off, lady. Chairman Kim isn't here."

"But, I just heard—"

Yoongi let go of the button, cutting off the woman. "Jeesh." He crossed his arms. "Women lately. This is why I'm gay. C'mon babe." He showed his hand to Jeongguk so he could accept it, which he did.

Namjoon looked up and stared at the door. He looked over at the camera and watched her stand there, waiting for someone to speak up. The woman had a frown across her face, turning around and walking away.

Fuck. Namjoon walked up to the speaker and pressed the button. "Excuse me."

The woman turned around, facing the camera.

Namjoon gulped hard. "If you planned to come back today, you should've came back ten years ago." Then he let go of the button, sighing shakily.

774 words