chapter thirty two

Taehyung stared at the mirror.

Namjoon slept over, peacefully sleeping on the boy's bed as Taehyung just stared at himself in the mirror. For some reason, he can't stop staring at himself. He kept thinking about the older saying that he's addicted to his lips.

He lowly lifted his hand up to his own lips, fluttering his eyes slowly. His lips felt so good on mine..I don't know why I stopped him. Taehyung closes his eyes, moving his hand away from his own lips. What am I thinking... He sighed.

He places his hands down on the sink, looking down at it. He fluttered his eyes open and saw his razor on the side of the sink. He removed his hands from the sink, slowly picking the razor up and stood up straight.

Taehyung looked at the razor, then at the mirror to look at himself. Then he looked back at the razor. He slowly flicked on the razor, making it start to buzz. He looked right at his hair, curling his brows. Should I?

I can't. He turned off the razor and put it down, walking over to the bathroom door and unlocked his door, pushing it open and turning off his light. He's depressed, he gets it. Shaving his head won't make a difference and it won't relieve him.

Taehyung slowly walked back to his bedroom and saw Namjoon peacefully sleeping, his scars on his back showing and not being covered from the blanket. The younger just lowered his head and walked over to the side of the other bed.

He slowly lied down, grabbing the covers which he only covered his pecks, down. Taehyung just stared at the ceiling. Namjoon and him aren't even a thing, they're just friends..right? Friends with benefits? No. That's ridiculous. It's stupid.

Taehyung slowly looked at the male that's sleeping right beside him. He seems so peaceful when he sleeps. How can he do that when his crush is going to sleep right beside him? If I was crushing on him I... wouldn't be..able..to...

Taehyung placed his hand on his forehead, knitting his brows hard. For fuck's sake. If I can't sleep, that means I'm crushing on this cunt. Ugh. He covers his face with both of his hands. Please just tell me it's just a faze of liking him. I don't want to like this guy.

Namjoon suddenly moved around in his spot, making the younger jump. He thought he heard his thoughts and was about to speak up but..he just moved around from sleeping. Taehyung just sighed in relief, closing his eyes.

The older's phone suddenly buzzed beside him. Taehyung fluttered his eyes and looked at the boy's phone, seeing his notification that popped up.

" Hobi: oh come on! just fuck me one more time! i need your big dick really badly!! hyung has been ignoring me and i don't know why! just please~? "

Taehyung widen his eyes at the message. He didn't understand. Hoseok is literally asking for him at four in the morning. But Namjoon is dead asleep, he wouldn't be able to hear the buzzing from his phone.

Wait. Now he doesn't understand.

Namjoon has been fucking one of his friends this whole time? Has Namjoon been lying on having a crush on him? No. That shouldn't be true. He's literally on his bed, sleeping and not even going back to Yoongi's. He stayed for Taehyung. He can't take advantage of his false thoughts.

When the screen turned off, Taehyung couldn't help to press the home button to make the screen light up. He saw his lock screen. Namjoon isn't smiling in the photo but his other two friends are. He doesn't understand. He's not smiling and there should be a reason for it.

Then it hit him.

(small flashback from chapter16)

"Lookie at your phone~" Taehyung giggled as Namjoon snatched his phone away. "How come you aren't smiling in the photo~?"

"It doesn't matter." The older sat back down on the floor, putting his back on the bed. "It's just a photo." He looked at his lock screen, sighing. "It's..when I haven't heard from my parents." He mumbled.

(end of small flashback from chapter16)

Taehyung fluttered his eyes, knitting his brows. "He hasn't heard from his parents." He whispered to himself. "That's why he isn't smiling..."

He just sighed, letting the lock screen turn off and he just lied back down. He felt bad now. No wonder he doesn't smile much. His parents disappeared without him knowing and he had to live with Yoongi.

Namjoon moved around again which kept freaking the boy out. He gulped hard and realize he's waking up so—what people do, they pretend to sleep so they won't be caught. And that's exactly what Taehyung did.

The older rubbed his eyes and grabbed his phone, seeing who text him this late. He opened his phone to see the message better, quietly groaning in annoyance. Taehyung slowly opened to his eyes to see the older's screen so easily.

" KNJ: im done being your dick appointment. "

Taehyung couldn't help to smile. Am I the reason why he's typing that? Hm.

863 words