chapter twenty eight

Taehyung almost fell asleep when he finished crying.

Namjoon just carefully picked the boy up from the floor that's in front of the main door, walking him over to the bed. He wiped the younger's face as he was being all droopy, being placed down on the bed. His eyes kept closing, trying to keep them open.

Namjoon quickly took off his shirt, using his shirt as Taehyung's tissue since he was far away from the tissue box. He wiped the younger's face carefully as the boy was being all droopy from the lack of sleep, like he was a baby that couldn't wipe his own face.

The older threw his shirt to the side, sitting on the edge of the bed with a sigh escaping his lips. He slick his hair back, looking down at the half asleep boy. He remembered the question on his mind.

"Tae?" Namjoon nervously spoke up.

"Mmm." The boy hummed as a reply.

"Do you regret meeting me?"

"No." Taehyung said without hesitation. "You piss me off sometimes but..they don't mean anything."

"You don't regret meeting me?"

"No." The younger slowly pushed himself up to sit up, looking at Namjoon. "It's fine. You never really hurt me in any way. You just scared me."

"I never wanted to hurt y—"

"You know what, let's not repeat that conversation again." Taehyung interrupted him, lifting his hands up. "I'm tired of hearing it over and over again." He put his hands back down.

"Fine. Sorry." Namjoon looked away.

Taehyung sighed, looking at the male's bare back that's revealing his wings. Those scars again, showing like it's a natural thing. The younger gulped hard, trying to make himself look away but he just couldn't.

Namjoon fluttered his eyes when he felt a finger start to trace his scars. "What are you doing?"

"Tracing." The younger bit his bottom lip, continuing to trace. "It's beautiful scars."

Namjoon just scoffs. "Made by an evil bastard."

The boy decided to stop tracing his scars. He got himself up from his bed, going up on his feet. Namjoon didn't budge to move, having his thoughts focused on his past. He moved himself on the bed more, not having his feet touch the ground, crisscrossing his legs.

"I still wonder why my appa did it." Namjoon mumbled to himself. "He didn't even care if I was dead or not."

I can tell he's overthinking. His head is going to hurt. Taehyung sighed, walking over in front of him and putting his strawberry milk to the side, putting it down on the nightstand. The younger had an idea to make him avoid overthinking.

"I guess he wanted me dead to begin—what are you doing?" Namjoon got out of thought when Taehyung suddenly crawled up to him.

"You're overthinking again." The younger spoke, getting close that he was able to sit down right on Namjoon's lap.

The older fluttered his eyes a lot, noticing his odd behavior. "Tae..weren't you tired a few minutes ago?" He got concerned.

"I'm not tired anymore." Taehyung put his arms around the older's neck, softly smiling. "What matters is that you're overthinking and you had a distraction with you this whole time."

"Taehyung..we can't." Namjoon softly grabbed the boy's arms, moving it off of him. "I confessed to you and I broke you even more—"

"Remember the party?" The boy whispered, moving his hands on the male's chest which made one hand lower down more. "When you kissed me..having your hands in my shirt..remember that?"

"Tae..."

I don't want to think how broken I am. I just want to feel good..and make him feel good. I don't want him to overthink either. Taehyung looked at him in his eyes. "Don't think about the past, hon. It'll just turn me down..."

Namjoon felt a hand placed down on his crotch which made him wide his eyes. Taehyung smirked, seeing his reaction. The boy grabbed Namjoon's wrist, moving the male's hand to the boy's crotch too. The older gulped hard, looking at him.

"Don't be afraid, touch me all you want." Taehyung chuckled, moving his hips forward to make their bulges touch, sliding his hands back up to the boy's chest.

Namjoon roughly pressed his lips down hard on his. Taehyung gladly kissed back with his hips continuing to buckle forward, pulling the older close with their chests touching. The older bit the boy's bottom lip, making it start to slightly bleed.

Taehyung inserted his tongue into the older's cavern, having a slight chuckle when he did. Namjoon accepted it, putting his hand on the back of the boy's head to deepen it, sliding his hand in his shirt. The younger suddenly reached down, grabbing the male's belt to pull it off.

But Namjoon stopped him. "Wait."

"No. I want you."

"I know." Namjoon put his arms around the boy's waist, uncrossing his own legs and laying the younger down, between the boy's legs. "But I'll be doing a piece offering."

"Huh?"

"Sh." Namjoon pressed his lips down on the boy's, having his hand resting down on his neck. He slid his hand down to the younger's waist band. "You'll like it." He whispered.

872 words

( 1/2 )