chapter fourty

Namjoon pulled the younger's pants off, throwing them to the side.

Their lips never disconnected, tongues swirling together, hands roaming around each other's body. Taehyung caressed the scars on the older's back as Namjoon tried his best to go easy and slow on him.

The older trailed down soft kisses down the boy's neck, feeling his heart beat quicken up from the tension he's getting. Taehyung slowly lifted his hand up to the older's hair, intertwining his fingers with his brown locks.

Namjoon was really soft and easy. Taehyung couldn't force him to do more or anything else. He softly sighed while Namjoon sink his teeth into the younger's skin, having his hand behind the boy's head as the younger continues to exhale softly.

Taehyung looked up at the older when he moved his face away, staring into each other's eyes. Taehyung suddenly pushed himself up to sit up, making Namjoon sit up too with a worried face.

"You okay?" Namjoon had to ask with a slight low voice. "Am I—"

Taehyung placed his finger on the older's lips. "Don't worry. Just follow me." He got off of the bed and started to pull on his hand.

The older just accepted it, getting off of the bed and letting the younger lead him towards a certain room. Taehyung intertwined their hands together, quietly giggling as he pushed opened the bathroom door open.

When they entered the bathroom, Namjoon closed the door behind him and pulled the boy from the hand, making Taehyung slightly yelp when he was pulled against the older's chest.

Namjoon cupped his face with his free hand, smashing their lips together. Taehyung couldn't help to giggle as the older puts his large hands around Taehyung's waist, sliding his hands up and down.

The younger grabbed the waistband of Namjoon's pants, making the older quickly slip them off. Taehyung walked over to the tub, turning on the fossett as Namjoon bent down to the boy and put his arms around his waist, bending down to press his lips down on his neck.

"Patients, Joon." Taehyung mumbled, turning the fossett to the shower head.

"I can't."

The younger stood up and turned around, smiling softly. He grabbed the older's arm and pulled him into the shower, closing the shower curtain behind him. Namjoon just pressed his lips back onto his as the younger feels the warm water on his back.

The older just slides his hands down to the boy's waistband of his now wet boxers, slowly sliding them off which made Taehyung slightly panic and disconnected their kiss.

"Wait." He caught his breath. "I-I don't..."

"Don't worry." Namjoon whispered, moving one of his hand to the side of the boy's face. "I'll go easy on you."

Taehyung nodded, biting his bottom lip. "Okay." He mumbled. "Go easy on me."

"I will."

Namjoon pressed his lips back down on his, softly groping his butt as Taehyung put his arm around the older's neck, putting his hand on his chest. The older moved his lips to his neck, sinking his teeth in and leaving a mark.

One finger in.

Taehyung hitched his breath, nails starting to dig his nails into the older's shoulders. Namjoon quietly apologized for not warning him, slowly moving his finger and trying to get the boy used to it.

Two fingers in.

Namjoon looked up at him from the shoulder, softly rubbing the boy's back. Taehyung's tense. It wasn't going to help him and feels like he's just plain out hurting him.

"Baby, you're tense." Namjoon kisses the boy's nose softly. "You need to relax in order to feel good."

"I-I'm..."

"Positive thoughts, okay? You're worried..focus on me if you have to." He caressed his chin. "Don't worry."

Taehyung nodded as the older softly kissed him on the lips, resting their foreheads together as he continued to move his fingers, hearing the younger breathe slightly heavy, turning into a moan.

Three fingers in.

Namjoon felt nails dig into his shoulder again, feeling the boy finally relax. He spreads his fingers, thrusting them in repeatedly inside the boy. Every time the older's spreads them, Taehyung shivers into the touch, softly moaning.

Namjoon moved the younger to face the wall. Taehyung fluttered his eyes, putting his hands on the wall and his forehead on the wall too. The older removes his wet boxers, prepping himself up. He rubbed the younger's arm in comfort.

"It'll hurt." Namjoon kissed the back of his neck.

"I-I know." He mumbled. "It's okay. G-Go on."

"God, you're so fucking adorable." He couldn't help to whisper out, slowly sliding himself in.

"A-Aah!" Taehyung quickly covered his mouth, closing his eyes tight when he felt the sudden pain from behind, gasping.

Namjoon put his arm around the younger's waist, caressing his abdomen and kissing his shoulder a bunch of times, lovingly. Taehyung shakily breathes out, suddenly chuckling and moving his hand away from his own mouth.

"You okay?" Namjoon spoke, not moving until the younger allows it, having a slight smile across his face.

Taehyung hummed as a reply. "Y-You can move."

"Okay."

Taehyung nodded as Namjoon slowly starts moving, slowly thrusting in all the way. The younger bit his bottom lip hard that his lip almost started bleeding, feeling the older inside of him. Namjoon continued to caress the boy's stomach, hearing his moans through his ears.

"I-I want to face you." Taehyung suddenly said, stopping him.

Namjoon mumbled an okay, slowly pulling out and turning the boy around. "How come you want to face me?"

The younger just puts his arms around the male's neck, sliding one of his hands to the back of the older's head, smashing his lips down on his. Namjoon kisses back, thrusting back in him that made the younger moan loud.

Namjoon just inserted his tongue into the younger's cavern, continuing to thrust in him. Taehyung's moans continued to escape his mouth, having his brows curled. They disconnected their kiss, letting each other breathe through.

"F-Faster." The boy whispered out.

Namjoon gladly did so, starting to thrust in a much faster pace. Taehyung put his head down on the older's shoulder, biting down on it. The younger tightens his grip on the older's hair as Namjoon puts his other arm around the boy's waist.

Taehyung felt like he would never forget him. Losing his virginity to someone like him, he doesn't want to regret it. He never really hated Namjoon to heart, he just really didn't like meeting new people.

Since Namjoon met him, he didn't really care about the scores. He just wanted to be with Taehyung. He started to like him more since he became more dangerous to the school..that they barely even go to now.

Taehyung slid his face to the older's neck, biting down on his neck too. Namjoon bit his bottom lip, going slightly faster than the speed that they were going at. The younger tightened his grip on the older's air, moaning a bit more louder than usual.

"Fuck, Tae..you feel so good." Namjoon couldn't help to lowly moan into the boy's ear.

Taehyung slowly looked up at him, staring into his eyes. Namjoon licked his lips, curling up a small smile. The older leaned in and bit down on Taehyung's bottom lip, only lasting for a few seconds.

Taehyung just stared at him, hoping this feeling won't leave him just yet.

1224 words

( 2/2 )
( i'm embarrassed )