Caution: Bump Ahead

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I am so sorry that I have not updated in a very long time, but I am here FINALLY with a new chapter, since I will have a couple weeks of downtime with what is going on. Thank you for hanging in there with me and I hope you continue to read this story.

"Do you, Jay, take Aly to be your lawfully wedded wife and live together forever in the estate of holy matrimony? Do you love, comfort, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse for as long as you both shall live?" The pastor asked as he looked at Jay.

"I do," Jay said with a smile as he looked at me and I smiled at him.

"Do you, Aly, take Jay to be your lawfully wedded husband and live together forever in the estate of holy matrimony? Do you love, comfort, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse for as long as you both shall live?" The pastor asked as he looked at me.

"I do," I said with a smile as I looked at Jay and he smiled again.

"And, now, the rings," the pastor said and we were handed the rings for each other. "The wedding ring is an unbroken symbol of the everlasting love and commitment between man and wife," he said as he brought his attention to Jay. "Jay, repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed," he said as I held my left hand out to Jay.

"With this ring, I thee wed," he said as he slid the wedding ring onto my finger and I smiled.

"Aly, repeat after me," the pastor said as I held Jay's wedding band in my hand and Jay held his hand out towards me. "With this ring, I thee wed."

"With this ring, I thee wed," I said as I slid the wedding band onto his finger and he smiled at me.

"What God has joined together, let no man put asunder. With the power vested in me by God and the state of Illinois, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the pastor said and Jay and I both smiled at each other before he pressed his lips to mine.

Everyone started to clap and cheer for us as pictures were taken. We pulled back from the kiss and turned to face everyone.

"Mr. And Mrs. Halstead, everyone!" The pastor shouted into the mic and we kissed again.

"I'm home," I heard Jay's voice say and I looked over my shoulder to see him walking into the apartment.

"I didn't even hear you," I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes and reached for the remote.

It had been a month since Jay and I said 'I do' and I felt like I could watch our wedding video montage over and over again. It was one of the best days of our lives and we couldn't have asked it to go more perfect than what it did.

"Everything okay?" he asked and leaned down to give me a kiss.

"These are happy tears," I responded with a smile and he gave me a few more quick kisses. "How was your night out with the guys?" I asked as I stood up from the couch and made my way over to where he was in the kitchen.

"It was good," he said as he grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge. "Did you miss me?" he asked as he twisted the cap off and threw it on the counter.

"You know I did," I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I missed you, too," he said as he looked down at me.

He brought his lips down to mine and I smiled into the kiss. He set his bottle down on the counter and pulled me closer to him as we both deepened the kiss.

"Bedroom," I said in between the kisses.

He reached down and picked me up in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and continued to kiss him as he carried me towards our bedroom. He accidentally ran into the door frame and I let out a chuckle.