Reluctancy

Taking the girl outside through the back she threw her across the ally.

'Talk you little shit!' She commands.

As the girl shivered in fear she lost her temper.

Her first swung across the girl's face making her head snap to the side.

Not even shaking her hand from the hard-hit Jungkooks chuckle could be heard.

But the girl wasn't just gonna let that slide. Starting a fistfight she gave Jungkooks right-hand a few good hits in the face. Making her eyes and nose bruised.

Jungkook observed the scene as he knew the girl was no match for a real woman.

As his right- hand punched her one last time right in the face the girl fell back onto the hard concrete ground. Scrambling back in fear as she covered her face.

Wiping her bloody lips with the back of her hand she looked over at Jungkook as her chest was still heaving. 'I love seeing you lose your cool. But keep it for later.' Jungkook spoke. Stepping back she let her boss take the front.

Jungkook took out his gun and pointed the barrel to his ex-lover in front of his feet.

A few seconds passed and he still hadn't pulled the trigger yet. 'Shoot her!' His right-hang grunted from behind him.

She could see the reluctancy in his eyes.

Snapping the gun out of his hand she pointed it at the girl and looked over at him.

'Who are you? Cause something has changed, you're not the same!' As she pulled the trigger while looking into his eyes he knew he fucked up.

The whole organization knew Jungkook had been slacking that's why the leader gave him this big mission to show him he was still willing to do whatever was needed for his family.

But little did they both knew, Y/n was still alive.