Chapter 1

Win's POV

"If you look at me like this, I'll kiss you until you fall. It's annoying" Sarawat said and walk out leaving me hanging and just looking at him

"AND CUT" The director said after I act a scene

"Good take everyone, let's go now to the next scene" the director said again so I wai at them sign of respect while saying thankyou.

"Are you hungry?" Bright ask me that shook me, he is whipping his sweat away while standing at my back.

I face him and I gulp looking at him, why is this man so handsome and hot at the same time?

"I- I'm okay P' let's go to other location to shoot" I said and walk out, my face is burning hot and I'm shy, it's not long ago after me and bright met but why I'm having this emotion?

Like Tine, my character's on the series I like cute girls and boobs but why I'm like this toward my friend's brother arghhh.

We shoot and shoot more till midnight every scene with same location we shoot it at once to be easy and not to make it hustle and now I'm on Tine's condo, the staff let me sleep here since I'm so tired to drive back to my home, and the scene to shoot late is in his condo so it's okay if I sleep here today.

"P'bright why are you here?" I ask bright that enter my room

"The staff tell me that we should sleep together so that we will get comfortable more" he said and lay on the bed

"P!!! You must shower first" I said getting him up, we shoot under the sun so his sweat is still on his body.

"Winnnn I'm so tired" He said and I sigh.

"I'm tired too P' but cleanliness is important" I said looking at him

He get up and went where am I standing. He near his face getting closer and closer so i step and step backward until my back meet the wall.

"Let's shower together" he said and smirk at me, waaaaaa even his smirk is handsome.

"P'briiiiight!!!!!!" I said while stomping my feet.

"What? We are both men, there's nothing malicious! Unless" he said purposely stop his talking.

"Unless what?" I ask nervous and gulping.

"Unless..... You're inlove with me" he said and smirk more.

I push him away from "I'll tell this to your girlfriend" I said and enter the bathroom closing the door and locking it, I heard his laugh, his laugh that music to my ears

I took a shower and go out only wearing a bathrobe with boxer underneath it.

As I got out I heard P' Bright playing the guitar I don't know what's that song but its good to the ears.

I listen to him, watching him playing the guitar, he looks so cool and handsome with it, if he is mine I will never let him go, just look at him his perfect, his girlfriend should be thankful that I'm not that kind of person who ruined other relationship. The guitar sound suddenly stop and bright look at me.

"Done looking at me? Capture it! The picture last forever" ghaddd this is the only thing I hate about this man, he is so full of himself, dude you're not the only man alive that handsome. Kim Taehyung/ V of BTS is way more handsome that you.

"Asshole" I whisper to my self and throw him a towel

"Go and take a shower" I said and went to the table that has a mirror and hair dryer so that my hair will dry fast so I can sleep

He just laugh but went to bathroom after that.

After drying my hair, I went to bed and close my eyes, not waiting for bright

I'm so tired and sleepy to wait at him

__________________________________

'Faster take a photo, their fans will love this' It is a real voice or I'm dreaming?

'Kyaaaa they're so cute' I heard a sequel and giggling voice but I'm so tired to mind that voice and I'm still sleepy so I hug the pillow more and sniff it.

It has a good scent, what the fabcon their using to this? I wanna know so I can use it to my all clothes and room.

It smell so nice and addictive so I hug it more squeezing it. The smell is nice but why their pillow is hard but warm hmmmm and rub my feet and the pillow that shook me.

Why it has a bump, but that bump is hard, I rub my feet to that this again and again.

"Ahhhhh" I heard a moan on top of my head. But I continue to rub the thing with my feet it's addictive.

"Arghhhh if you're horny this early morning just tell me, no need to rub and abuse my junior" I heard a husky and deep voice that really woke me up and stand up.

"P' bright! What are you doing here?" I ask covering my body,

"Tsk I should be the one to cover my body" he said shaking his head.

"Wha-what" my sentence didn't finish when I heard my manager said something who is in the room too.

"Nong! Bright is right! Here watch this" he said and ready to show the video

"P'nate what are you doing here?" I ask my manager/ PA

"The director ask me to wake you both up but I saw a scandal so I stop my self " he said and laugh like a maniac!

"P' there's nothing going on!" I said.

"Really, then why are you rubbing his dick" p nate said pointing towards bright

"Yeah why?" Bright ask with a smirk.

"I- i- i" don't know what to say.

"You, you, you what?" Bright ask me

I didn't answer and just look at his eyes.

"Knew it, you want me! Just said it and I will give it to you" he said with a smirk,

"P' Briiiiiiiiiiiiight! I thought you are a pillow with weird thing so I do it!" I shout at him and he just laugh.

"You're so cute" he said getting up and mess with my hair.

"Hmmm P'" i said shyly pointing at his down, he is wearing a T-shirt and just a boxer down, so his thing is easily known if it rise or not, and he has a boner.

"What? You want to help me?" He said teasing me again arghhhhhh.