Chapter 12

Win's POV

"What's the meaning of this?" My manager ask! Oh em ghii we're dead!  I gulp looking nervously at my manager and back at bright.

"I... We... Errrr" I said looking around the place, finding a word to said. We can't say to him that we are you now, together already, that bright is mine, hehehe

"He has a dust on his eyes so I have to blow it out" Bright said, saving my ass from my manager,

"Ye- yes Pii" I said convincing him with our lies..

"Ohhh is that so? I thought you both are going to kissing" my manger said, buying our lies.

"No P' I'll never kiss him without a camera hehehehe" I said looking at bright. He just smirk at me then back at his blank face and look at my manager.

"Yes P' I'll never kiss him too, without camera" bright said, I smell sarcastic in his voice.

"Good then, I don't want my person to put in a scandal, even tho you are both love team" he said and left the tend.

"What does he mean?" Bright ask me and I shrug my shoulder like saying 'I don't know too'

"My slave" I said opening a new topic. He stare me on the eyes and reply.

"Yes cupcake" he said and smirk, I push him off.

"Pweee, don't call me that! I'm not a girl" I said to him. He smirk nearing his face again

"What about baby?" He ask I shake my head

"Babe?" i shake my head again

"Sweetheart, honey, sugarbear?" Shia this man loves to tease me.

"Stop P' Just call me by my name!" I said glaring at Bright.

"Hahaha but I love to call you by names gummybear" he said and laugh out loud.

"Argghhh" I said annoyed and get up from my chair to walk out.

He follow me shortly after.

"Win, sorry na, lets go to my house na" he said acting cute to my face but he failed cause he still looks handsome.

"Buy me foods first, my slave" I said and smile sweetly.

"Anything for my win" he said that made me blush, he called me his hehehe

I give him my signature evil smile, hehehe I'll eat a lot this time, to take a revenge from him.

We got from my car since he didn't use his car when he go to the set.

I'll let him drive cause I'm to exhausted to drive myself.

"Nong' win khub, where do you want to eat?" He ask sweetly... Don't know how to react, I am not use to him being sweet to me but I like it, I do and I'm feeling lucky right now that I have the chance to experience being treated like this by him, shiaaaa I know I'm a man too but my stomach is filed with butterflies right now.

"A -a- anywhere" I said shuttering, avoiding his stare.

"Okay khub, I'll make it special for my win" he said with the same voice but this time it made me blush as the butterflies in my stomach didn't left me.

"P' stop it" I said looking outside the window. Afraid that he will see me with a flustered face,

"Awwww did I make my win shy?" He ask I look at him and said.

"P' stop it, that's my order" I said and he laugh, such a music to my ears.

"Ok na khub, I'll stop it" he said as he park the car outside the restaurant, not the simple restaurant tho, it's elegant. I am shook because a 5 star restaurant is open at this hour,

We get out of the car and went inside the restaurant.

"Goodevening sirs" the lady on the front door greet us and wai.

"Table for two at rooftop khub" bright said politely to the lady.

"Please follow me kha" the lady said and led us the way

When we reach the place, I'm so mesmerized by the beauty of it, the place where in is not that high but you can see a beautiful light shinning from the cars, and houses near the area with the wind that blowing our hair, as the classic music plays, I didn't know that a restaurant like this exist, it made you relax. I think from this day on this will be my favorite food place.

We sit near on the trail of the rooftop "order what you want" bright said handing me the menu, I open it and order what I want without looking at the price hehehe.

I said what I want to the lady that usher us earlier. Bright order his food too. After we said what we want the lady excuse herself and get away to prepare our order.

"Are you cold my win?" Bright ask me.

"No P' thankyou na" I said and smile at him, such a small gesture but it made my heart flutter and beat to fast.

But reality hits me as long as I don't want to ruin the moment, but I need to ask him this question, it's been on my inside since that day his girlfriend went to his condo.

"P' can I ask you something?" I ask him, he look at me seriously

"What it is my win?" He ask

"Are you serious with me?" I ask looking directly at his eyes.

Silence filed us as my heart started to feel pain by it, he is about to open his mouth to answer when the waiter interrupt us putting the foods we order on our table, I smile painfully at bright he looked back, worried.

The waiter finish putting the dish in our table "win" bright started to talk but I interrupt him.

"Ah you don't have to answer that P'" I said avoiding his gaze. I still don't have the strength to face the reality of this relationship I'm in!

I know I'm so selfish when I agree to be his in a secret, I know it so selfish that I want bright to mine alone, but I know deep inside myself that he really not mine completely...

It's so hard and painful but what can I do? I love a person that is owned already... All I can do now is enjoy the moment with him while I can still call him mine

_________________________________