chapter 14

Win's POV

"I'm sorry win, but you can't stay here" he said that break my heart.

"W- why?" I ask nervously.

"I'm sorry win, rose will live here" he said. I knew it but why my heart is breaking? I should be prepared to it! I shouldn't  be hurting, b- but I can't help my self this is what he felt, hurt.

"O-okay, I'll pack my thinks, I said voice breaking

I get up from the sofa I'm sitting and turn my back to bright.

The tears is threatening to fall out from my eyes. I'm so hurt right now, this is just a small thing but it's  hurt like hell.

I left him with a painful heart, I breakdown once I reach his room, locking the door and cried my eyes out.

'Fool! Fool! You're  a fool win by loving him this much!' I chant it to my head while crying, packing my things.

To be honest, I'm looking forward for our vacation, I made a lie to my mom about this, about staying to his home for a weeks.

I thought it will be worth it but I'm such a fool for thinking that. What I will do now? I know this is wrong, wrong to love him cause somebody's own him, I shoul let go of him but I can't, I love him too much and I'm willing to stay even tho it's too painful.

Yeah, I should hold on to him and believe to his promises that he will fix it, and when that times come, I hope he will choose me.

I wipe my tears away and fix myself before leaving his room, he is still on the sofa sitting, he's in deep thoughts until he saw me.

"Win!" He call me and get up going to where I am standing. Frustrations is written to his face. I smile at him like saying everything will be alright even tho in myself I know it wont be alright.

"I'm really sorry, she's having a problem to her family and want to refresh his mind so she ask me if she can stay here, she knows also about our weeks off that made her excited, I can make it up to you promise, I'm sorry win" he said explaining to me, he thought it will made the pain less but it made it more painful.

I know rose just made up the problem when bright said that she knows about our off, even I will do that if I'm on rose shoes.

Fool! You're a fool bright for not knowing it and choosing  her, but I can said it to you cause I'm the really fool here.

"Okay" I said, even tho there's so much I want to tell him, I just leave it in my mind

I started to walk away with my suitcase "goodbye" I said and left his home.

_______________________________________
*Weeks After*

"Argghhhh I hate you bright!" I shout looking at his picture on my phone, he's my wallpaper.

Its been a week since we last saw each other, talk to each other, he didn't text or call me! He really forget about me.

Now I'm all alone in the house, my family is in vacation to china and I choose to stay here in our house that I just realize now how big it is.

Good think when I got home is the day they will go so no more hot sit question will ask.

But I'm so frustrated right now, how can he do this to me? How can he ignore me? Is that so hard to text me back? To call me every night? To ask me what I'm doing? Arghhh!

"I miss you bright!" I said removing my glasses to wipe my tears that has been flowing out since I started to think about him.

The phone in my hand started to ring.

"Huh! You think I'll  answer this call right away!" I said angry at the caller and answer the call, ghaad I miss his voice so much!

"Ohhh P' bright! You're still alive" I said in a cold voice.

"Nong' win, P' is sorry khub" he started to talk in sweet voice, oh my heart is beating to much just hearing his voice.

"Are you free today?" He ask with a hopeful voice, but there's something wrong, I feel it.

"Why?" I ask

"I want to see you khub, I miss you!" He said still in sweet voice and if it's in me but there's really something wrong about him, errr maybe I'm  just overthinking something...

"Okay" I said with a sigh, surrendering my self to him.

"Okay see you at ***** I'll be waiting for you khub byeee" he said and hung the phone without waiting for me to said goodbye too.

"I miss you too" I said to him even tho he can't here it

I get ready for it, I shower and shave my hair face then pic a clothes to where, just simple shirt and jeans with sneakers.

I'm  hesitating and doubt thoughts is in my head if I should show up or not, If I will go to him, If I would just run away with this, if I would just let him go, If I make him happy to show up in the meeting place, or If I show up this is the last day of us being together.

Despite of those what ifs I still show my self to him, I face him, I face the fear I have inside me.

"Nong'winnnn I miss you khub" bright said with a bright smile as he saw me entering the VIP room in restaurant. He hug me tightly that made my worry go in an instant.

Maybe I'm really Just overthinking things, nothings change in his attitude between me, us.

___________________________________
A/n: sorry this is rush khaaaa!
Thankyou for 15k reads 😢😭 I don't deserve it! But you guys made me happy and special thankyou so much kha