Chapter 5

Win's POV

Early in the morning my phone rang receiving a text from someone.

I get my phone while rubbing my eyes.

I read the text

P'bright
Win? I can't go to workshop today
Tell the director to me na!
I need to date my girl before
The shoot start

After reading the text, it made me sad, knowing that I will not able to see him today.

P'bright
Okay, but what about the dinner?

  I ask remembering that we have a bet.

I wait and wait to his reply but he doesn't reply me.

"Hmmmm maybe he will not able to meet me" I said to myself and get up from my bed to prepare

____________________________________
The day on the workshop is slower than when I'm with him

"Nong Win! Since Bright isn't here, try the other scene to with Nong gun" P'champ said (champ is the director nickname)

"Okay P'" P' gun and I both said at the same time.

P'gun and I sat at the corner with a script in hand and read the lines that we will use

P'gun is chasing me in the novel so I have to act uncomfortable towards him but in real life we're close, P'gun is a funny person and kind too.

We practice and practice, I practice to other people too. I saw how P'mike and P'toptap flirt with each other and how drake and frank really close to each other.

This is my first time seeing them acting like this, well because I'm focused on bright and our acting errrr.

Night came and the workshop is coming to end. P'champ said that we will go on the shooting place tomorrow at 9 am

"Nong win! Dont forget to text bright okay?" P' champ said and I nod.

"Okay that's it for today good job everyone" P' champ said and the door open by someone that made my heart beat fast but made it happy too

"Sawatdii kah" he greeted and wai

"Awww nong bright I thought you're having a date with your girlfriend?" P'champ ask bright, he is the person who enter earlier

Bright look at me. "Need to take him for dinner" he said pointing at me.

Our group of friends who was on the workshop tease us!

"Ohhhhhhh are you In love to win, bright?" P'mike ask that made me blush.

"No P' we just have a bet" bright said and went beside me.

"Oh yeah! Since you're here bright, the shooting tomorrow start at 9 am okay" P' champ told Bright

"Okay P', thankyou" bright said and wai.

Bright look at me "let's go?" He ask so deeply that made my heart beat more.

"Ahhh ehhh umm" I said shuttering but still nod my head.

"We're going first P' nong'" he said and wai while exciting the door I wai too to them and following bright behind.

But a voice stop us from walking

"Oyyy bright don't do it to rough! He have a lot to do tomorrow" P' mike tease us that made the whole crew laugh. I look at bright to see his reactions but he just smirk.

"Don't worry P' I'll be gentle" bright said, putting his hand around my shoulder and turn our back to the screaming crowd.

I push bright thru his chest.

"Asshole!" I said

"Why are you angry?" He ask, I started to walk again.

"Why are you here?" I ask too, not answering his question

"I told you! I'm here because of the bet" he said that made me sigh

"You can do that tomorrow and just extend it, why don't you use the this time with your girlfriend?" I ask curious

"We fight" he said with a sad face.

"Eeeee? Why?" I ask again.

"Nothing silly, let's go and no more question" he said and push me inside the his car.

"P' I bring my own car" I said but he ignore me and went to the driver side.

He look at me and call someone, "we're here at the parking lot" he said and hung up the phone, within a minute there's someone who knock on his car's window

He open the window car and he look at me.

"Where's your car key, and send me your address" he said hands open in front of me.

"W-why? Why?" I ask confused.

"He will bring your car home silly! Now give me your car key" he said so I does.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask handing him the key.

"Tsk!" This is what he said and snatch the key out of my hand and give the key to the man.

"I said to you the address later" Bright said and the man nod only and left.

"Who's that?" I ask curious

"One of my men" he said and started to drive.

"Eeee.. I can follow you no need for him to bring my car home" I said. Bright look at me with those scary eyes... This hot headed man!

"It's too late now win! And less hustle when we use one car" he said and I just nod, I'm so tired to argue.

"What do you want to eat?" Minutes later Bright ask me.

"I want anything" I said putting my head on his car window.

"Eeee, you can have me then!" He said and I saw his smirk.

"You're not food!" I said and he laugh

"I know, what about sushi?" He ask me again smiling.

"Hmmm sounds yummy"

"Okay" he said and just drive.

Minutes later we arrive at the place, we ate while talking, I thought this will never happen this day, turns out it's still, I'm so sad when he's not around but so nervous when he is in front of me... This maybe weird but I started to like this man...

I know he has a girlfriend and HE is a "MAN" but I can't control my feelings.

"Hey win are you listening to me?" Bright wake me up from my thoughts

"Uhhh yes?" I ask unsure which make him laugh, ahhhh my eyes are hurt, he's so  shinning....

The world started to slow, he's all I see, he's laugh is like a music to my ear, my heart started to beat fast

And without knowing I said something that I might regret later "Shiaaaa, I really like this man"

_________________________________
A/n: Kyaaaa kyaaaa I'm so happy, thankyou for the support guyssss! In one hour 2gether will air oh em ghiee can't wait 💜💜💜