Chapter 13

Win's POV

After the awkward dinner, the ride to the car is also silent, to be honest I don't know what to feel right now, my heart is hearting by the thoughts of bright just playing with my feelings, he has a girlfriend in the first place and I'm just, arghhh I don't know anymore.

I know what we're doing is bad, but you can make a bad decision for the one you love right, I know I shouldn't demand more in the first place, I shouldn't feeling this feeling and I should be aware that we are two on his heart, I don't want to make him choose cause I know in the first place, he will leave me.

"Win" bright called my name, I didn't look at him and just staring at the window car.

"Yes?" I ask voice so low and down

"Don't think too much! I'm serious to this relationship, Just give me time okay, I'll make this right" Bright said to me and felt his hand on my thigh so I look at him and smile.

"Okay! I'll wait for you" I said and hold his hand on my thigh.

"Thankyou win" he said and look at me for a second and smile.

That surely make me relax a bit and lift my mood up.

That night we sleep together, hugging each other and no one wants to let go.

__________________________

"Good morning!" Bright greet me as I open my eyes, I smile at him and greet back.

"Morning" I said, he bow down and kiss my lips.

"I ordered breakfast master, get up and lets eat" he said pulling my hands up to make me get up.

"Chill P' bright hahaha" I said laughing for what he is doing, I get up and hug him.

"Such a good slave" I said and grab his ass

He push me and laugh. "Pervert" he said and left the room playfully.

I follow him after and saw him sat on his dinning table, I sat across to him.

"What did you order?" I ask him

"Pancakes, I know you don't like heavy meals at breakfast" He said putting a piece of the food on my plate and out whip cream on the top

"Awwwww, my P'bright is so sweet" I said smiling at him while getting a piece of the food using my fork and eat it.

"Did you just said my?" Ask P'bright shocks

I started to cough when I realize what I said too.

"D- did I? I didn't"

"Yes you did, awww win! You make my heart beat fast for it" bright said holding his chest where the heart can be found.

My face started to heat up because of his remarks. So I focus on my eating and ignore him, don't want him to see my red face.

I finish eating without looking at bright "Wash the plate my slave" I said and get up

"Awwww my win, you make me really happy today" he said that made my face heat up more

"Whatever P' " I said and left with a beating heart, I go to his sofa to watch TV

Minutes later bright sat down beside me, it looks like he finish washing the plate.

We watch the Movie for a while until it come to the scene where the leading men kiss his leading lady.

I gulp looking at the scene in front of me, the atmosphere is getting hot in the broad daylight..

"Win" Bright called me but my focus is still in front of us.

"Y- y- yes P'?" I ask shuttering.

"Can I kiss you?" He ask that made me shook

I look at bright nervously, "what? Are you craz~" I didn't even finish my word when bright kiss me suddenly.

I hold the back of his neck pulling him to deepened the kiss more, he hold my waist to pull my body towards him

We kiss and fight for dominance, our tongue is fighting also, I'm about to win when bright push me down on the sofa and kiss me again down to my neck leaving marks to it.

I hold his hair moaning is name, I didn't know this is good. "Phiiii ahhh"

He hold the hem of my shirt and he look at me asking for my permission "can P' remove it?" He ask in his sweetest voice.

I gulp "y- y- yes Phi" I said looking at our side, my face is heating up again.

He remove my shirt and kiss my lips, down to my neck and now he is sucking and playing with my left nipple while his other hands is in my right nipple pinching it.

It really gives me pleasure in my whole body, which lead for my son to woke up.

Wait I should be the one doing this to him, I am the top.

I push bright so now he is the one that lying on the sofa and I'm on top of him, this is better bruuu.

I kiss his lips down to his neck "I didn't know win you are wild too" he said but I didn't listen to him, sucking his neck and leaving marks to it.

But before I can left a mark on his neck bright push me again and so now he is on the top he kiss me and I kiss back.

The kiss is become heated again, and again.

"Phi bright, I want you" I said seductively biting my lips.

"Are you sure win?" He ask and I nod. He is ready to pull my trousers down when he receive a phone call.

"Phii answer the phone" I said to bright when I saw him willing to ignore who is calling him.

He sigh and get up, leaving me waiting at him

He pick up his phone and distance his self to me, I get up to, putting my clothes on.

Minutes later bright come back to me with a sad face.

"What's wrong P?" I ask.

He sat on the sofa and hold my hands.

"I'm sorry win, but you can't stay here" he said that break my heart.

______________________________________
A/n: kyaaaaa my heart is beating so fast right now! I'm down watching the interviews with bright win in our own TV oh my ghad, that really made me happy. The bad thing is now my dad knows that I'm following two gays hahahahaha!

How are you guys?

Happy Mother's day to you and to your mother!