Chapter 16

Win's POV

*5 months after*

"I wouldn't show up if I don't trust you" tine said to sarawat with a smile.

Then sarawat put the couple bracelet in my wrist that made the crowd to cheer for us.

"Cut!" P' champ shout. "Good job everyone" P' champ added. This is the last shoot of the series..

5 months have been passed, but my heart still beats for him, and for some reasons I became his friend, his closest friend...

We didn't talk about the past but some questions still left without answer, like why did he left me, did he just play with me or something. Did he ever love me? questions like this.

I receive a sudden hug from someone that made me startled "I will miss you" bright said.

I slowly remove his hand around my waist and face him, "me too" I said so casually even tho my heart is breaking. I need to distant myself to him, I need to save my heart since it's all come to an end now. No need to pretend that I'm okay with all this closeness we share.

"Win!" P'pream one of the staff called me, she's one of my close friend here too

"Yes P'pream" I ask her with a smile on my face.

"You're coming to the closing party tomorrow night right?" She ask me and I nod at her.

"Are you coming too?" I ask back.

"Off course, I needed too" she said and tap my shoulder,

"See you then P' bye"

"Bye bye" she said waving her hands cheerfully and cute.

P'pream is like my bestfriend, she's fun to be with.

__________________________________

The night came and now I'm busy looking for something to wear..

Should I wear a red shirt? How about this black long sleeve? Errr how about this shirt in Blue and black in plad? Hmmm.

I'm having mental break down right now, I don't know what to choose among my clothes, this night is special, I'm planning to confess my feelings for P'pream, yeah my heart beat is still beating for bright but I have to move on and forget about my feelings for him since I am seeing him happy with rose.

No, I'm not gonna use pream as my rebound, I really like her, she's not that hard to love since I become so close to her, I learn a lot about her and I think we are compatible to each other so Imma give it a shot, so no more regrets in the furure.

I ended up wearing a Blue and white striped polo, a ripped jeans and white sneakers...

__________________________________
I'm driving to the place now using my BMW white car.

I still remember the first time I saw P'pream, it's been a month that time since my break up and it's raining so we get to shoot in the dorm instead, but since I'm running late and I don't have umbrella with me I ran from the parking lot into the entrance of the dorm which is a little bit far form where I am.

"Win" Someone shout my name and I look a round to found who was it, then I saw a beautiful girl running towards me with a towel on his hand.

"Why did you let yourself soak in the rain" she ask while I'm stun, she's beautiful at the same time cute that you will not get tired staring at his face.

"May I ask who are you?" I ask since  I don't know this girl who was whipping me.

"I'm Pream a new staff, I am a sign to mental care so  I have to look at you and bright too" she said that made me nod.

"Bright? So it means you're older to us?" I ask Her and she nod.

"I'm born 1996" she said and I nod.

"Next time when it's raining call me so I can go to you with umbrella" she said like a mother.

"Yes P'" I said

"Good, let's go inside" she said and pull me and that's the start of our friendship..

________________________________________
"I wanted to propose a toss to everyone who is here" P'champ our director said, I am here now on the party drinking with the friends I made here.

We raise our glasses waiting for the director to say something.

"I wanted to thank everyone with your hard work, this series will not made without you, to the staff, I hope I can continue to work with you with every project I will receive in the future, and to the artist, Bright, Win, Man, Gun, Frank, Drake, Top, and to all the others here, I hope your career in this industry will bloom, don't forget me guys when your successful hahaha, let's cheers for the success of 2gether" he said and we claps our glasses cheering.

I surely have a lot of fun shooting with them, this may be my first shooting but this is not that bad and surely I will remember it for the rest of my life.

They drink, talking, singing and dancing every corner is so loud, they surely having fun but my eyes are on Pream, I'm still deciding if I should confess or not.

I saw her standing up and leave the place so I started to get up too and follow her, good thing no body ask me where I was going, so I left without problems and without eyes looking at me.

I saw P' pream back smelling the air so cutely, how can this woman don't have someone in her life right now?

Inhale and exhale, I breath then compose my self to go to her, I'm a little bit nervous right now, I don't know what to do, but I need to tell her hoping that this is not a bad thing.

I tap her shoulder and she face me smiling, ghad her smile is so beautiful too.

"Isn't the sky beautiful today?" P'pream ask me looking up but still her body is facing me

"Yes beautiful just like you" I said and she look at me.

"You're good at your words win! HAHAHA you almost got me to believe it" she said that made me look at her seriously

"It's true, I - I really l-"

"Win, you're here!" When I'm just about to confess and tried to ask her for a date, Bright cut me off.

"Hi p' the director is looking for you" bright said to pream

"Really, then excuse us! Let's talk later win"  pream said and left.

I look at bright and glare at him "I know P' isn't looking at her, why did you do that what do you want?" I ask bright almost shouting, but the man I'm asking is not saying something

"Did you know? Did you fucking know what I'm about to do?" I ask this time shouting at him, I'm mad so mad right now

I saw him nod, and just like that my world is ruin again

_________________________________
A/n: forgive me! I have to stop here again, I just came back and hurt you again huhuhu

I just, it still doesn't sinking on me that bright and win are one of f4 cast, like I'm happy for them, it's one of their achievements but as a fan of the series and their love team I have the right to be hurt huhuhu.

And lastly, I will try to update once in a week or 2 weeks.

Sorry too, I re read this novel and saw a lot of typos and errors, if I get to finish this work, I'll make sure to correct those.

Have a good day