Chapter 8

Win's POV

The shooting continue without day offs and now it's been 2 weeks since we started to shoot the trailer and it hasn't been finish.

We are now on the scene where Sarawat will fake flirt with me infront of green.

"TINE" sarawat shouted loud that made me cringe

"I LIKE YOU PLEASE DATE ME" sarawat shouted again and I can't help my self but to laugh

"Hahahahahaha P' you're funny hahahaha"

"CUTTTTT' p'champion shout cutting the scene.

" win you weren't suppose to laugh!" P' champ said to me.

"I'm sorry P' it's Just P' Bright is funny" I said and laugh again

"What's funny?" Bright ask me, well He's emotion is right

"Don't know just find it funny" I said and laugh again.

"Laugh all you want now win then we will continue to shoot" P' cham said

"It's okay now P'" I said

The slater came in front of us, "3... 2... 1... ACTION" P' champion shout and the slate made a sound as he run out of the scene.

"TINE" bright shout again and I did my best to look serious.

"I LIKE YOU PLEASE DATE ME" he shouted again and I look at sarawat like he's gone mad.

"YOU'RE MY BOYFRIEND NOW" bright said and hug me, the moment he did, my heart beats so fast, so fast that I almost forget my line.

I ignore the beating of my heart and Just focus on my role, being tine..

"Shiaaaaa" I hiss and sigh. This man surely doesn't know how to flirt.

"CUT.... good take, you both did a good job" The director said and they wrap up again to go to the next scene.

"Nong are you okay?" P' bright ask me holding my both shoulder.

"I'm fine P' why did you ask?"

"Are you nervous?" He ask again.

"A little bit" I said awkwardly.

"That's why, your heart is beating so fast. Just relax okay" he said and smile at me.

Shiaaaa my heart beat fast again ekkkk.

"I- i will P' don't worry.. Lets go" I said and left him there, can't face him, my face is heating up.

We shoot and we shoot again until 10 pm. It's early today.

And it end up to the scene where we are fist fighting each other to the football field.

"And.... CUT! Goodjob everyone! You can go home. See you tomorrow" the director said and everyone wrap up.

We said our thankyou for the staffs and I'm ready to go.

"See you tomorrow P'" I said to bright tapping his shoulder and make my leave.

"Wait win" bright said stopping me.

"Yes P?" I ask him.

"Lets play football first" he said..

"Sure P, but aren't you tired already?" I ask him.

"Nahhh I still can play" he said

"Okay then" I said and smile at him.

Since we are already on football jersey, I just put back the shirt that I throw to Bright earlier

He get the ball and we started to play. "Wanna make a bet?" He ask me while kicking the ball

"What bet?" I ask, looking at the ball he's kicking and waiting for the chance to steal that from him.

"If I win, you'll be my slave for a week, and vice versa" he said, P' bright as my slave? Hmm sounds good.

"Okay call! But this time no cheating" I said, since he cheated last time, don't wanna make mistake again.

"Okay" he said and increase his speed, he easily pass me by and before a knew it he mad a goal.

I run and get the ball from the goal and run to the opposite goal, but that's not easy

"Let me score so we are tie" I said and smile at him

"No" he said putting his tongue out

"Ehhhhh! P what's that?" I said pointing on the side

"You can't fool me win, hahaha" he said and laugh, I laugh too but awkwardly

I tried to run faster and tried to escape him but I failed at the end he gets the ball out from me.

This can't be, I have to win no matter what.

I attack bright on his back and tickled him on his side waist.

"Win hahahaha, stop it! Oh my ghad" he said laughing while I continue to tickle him, he tried to get away from me but he kick the ball hard that it went away from us so, I quickly run where the ball is and bright is following me.

"Cheater!" Bright said and passed me by, he surely run fast, then he made a goal.

"Nooooooo!" I shout I can't lose to him

"Hahahahaha sorry nong but you're my slave now" bright said went to me.

I lie on the grass and he lie beside me.

"Cheater" he said teasing me.

"Shut up!" I said and laugh, he laugh too.

"Master! What's your request?" I ask jokingly.

"Hmmmm be with me 24/7" he said seriously looking at me. I look at him too

"What? You're kidding right?" I ask and he shake his head.

"Start tomorrow, you will live with me!" He said and we stared at each other for a minute.

Oh my ghad! What will I do? Well we basically together 24/7 but the difference is I'm going to live in his house? Ekkkkk.

____________________________________
A/n: heyoooo! Sorry for this but today is a good day to me! Its my birthdayyyy! I'm sorry if I can't make something special for my birthday....

Have a good day! Don't forget to wash your hands and drink vitamins...

Take good care of your health I love you 💜