Chapter 11

Win's POV

"Hmmm hmmm hmm" I am humming a song while cooking breakfast, I don't know what's gotten to me that made me in a good mood.

I flipped the scramble egg so the other side will be cooked too, when a hand circle around my waist and I receive a kiss on the neck.

"You have a nice voice" he said sniffing the smell of my cooking

"Nice voice? i just humming" I said trying to be free by him,

"I want to hear more" he said snuggling his face on my neck and smelling me, it ticklish so I push him off.

"P' I'm trying to cook breakfast here!" I said and face the stove again.

"Then cook, let me hug you from behind" he said and ready to hug me again, but I point the spatula in front of his face.

"Stop it P' we have shooting today, I don't want to be late or they will notice, now go and take a shower" I said that made him pout.

"Okay, Kiss me first" he said stretching his pouty lips to me.

"Phiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Faster or we might be late" I said pushing his face away, he laugh at me and slap my butt then leave me alone. Finally I can cook alone hehehe

I continue to hum a song while cooking, I'm still in a good mod even tho bright kinda ruined it hehe.

After minutes I've done with cooking an now I'm arranging the foods on the table when bright's doorbell rang.

I went to bright's bathroom door and knock on it "P' there's people outside" I shout at him so he can hear me inside.

"Open the door for me, I'm finish too in a bit" he shout back

I went to the front door and open it like he said.

As soon I open it a shocked face is what I saw on the person who rang the doorbell.

"Nong Win! Where's bright?" She ask and smile at me sweetly, the shocked face I saw earlier completely vanish

"He is taking shower P' rose" I said and open the door for her. Yes, it's bright Girlfriend

She casually went to the dinning table so I follow her, why I am nervous around her?

"Oh I didn't know you cooked already" she said with a smile at me and put the paper bag on the table removing the stuff inside of it which is tapper ware with foods inside.

"Ahhh no P' I just order it to give it to him" I'm sweating hard.

"Ohhh if you don't mind, can I ask you a question?" She ask politely and I nod at her.

"Why are you here?" She asked in not a rude why, she clearly just confused on why I'm no her boyfriend place that apparently my boyfriend too, oh my ghad, I feel like a mistress meeting the original wife, ahem she didn't know that her husband is my wife hahahahahaha. Errr evil win what are you thinking.

"Ah that, ahh.... Ehhhh" I don't know what to tell her, I'm not good at making lies.. Bright help me,

She still waiting for my answer when the door on the bathroom open.

"I ask him here to come, he forgot something on the set and I accidentally bring it to home " Bright said coldly?

"Right, I must go now, since I got it! Thankyou P' bright!" I said and wai at bright and wai at rose too

"Good bye P'" I said and quickly go out of the house.

I don't know why my heart is hurting when I saw the way bright attitude toward rose, it's clearly that they're not okay that's why I'm hurting

It looks like, he is just using me to forget his pain, arghhh whatever it is, I don't want to think it in the moment, I must stay professional and focused on the work.

I arrive at the shooting place, the unofficial trailer will be finish in a few shoots so I must work hard to it!

I greet the staffs, producer, directors and went to my tent for my make up, soon enough, I heard that bright Just arrive, But I don't want to talk to him today so I kinda ignore him every time our scene together will ended.

______________________________________

"Good job everyone! You got 1 week off before the real shooting will began again" the director said and we clap at it. Yes I can rest long.

I say my thank to the director and be back on my tent to remove my make up, it's midnight now.

"Win, I will go to bathroom and P" my PA/manager said to me, he's helping me removing my make up earlier

"Okay P'" I said continue to wipe my face off

Seconds later I heard my tent open again "P' you back early" I said not looking at who enter my tent.

"Win" the familiar voice said. I look at him

"P' Bright! What are you doing here?" I ask him. He went to me and hug me from my neck.

"Are you made at me?" He ask and pout, err don't pout, you don't look cute, you look more handsome.

I made a shocking face and point at my self. "Me mad? Why would I be mad at you?"

"Ehhhh quit the ask Win, P' is sorry, na na na forgive P' na na na" He said sweetly, err man! Don't know what to do. But a evil though come in my brain

"Okay, in 2 conditions" I said and smirk at him. He look me on the eyes.

"You serious?" He ask and I nod.

"Okay what do you want?" He said with a sigh and my smirk grow bigger.

"Firstly, I'll stop being your slave" I said.

"Ehhh, okay but you still have to live with me in a week" he said and kiss my cheeks. I blush with that.

"Okay, second you have to be my slave for one week" I said and smirk at him

He smirk back at me that's taken me back "okay! I'll pumper you with my love" he said with a smile so I smile back.

Our face is nearing and nearing until

"What's the meaning of this?" My manager ask! Oh em ghii we're dead!

______________________