Chapter 6

Win's POV

And without knowing I said something that I might regret later "Shiaaaa, I really like this man"

"Who? Who do you like?" Bright ask me, dipping a pieces of raw fish in the sauce and eat it like a model.

"Huh!" I ask unsure of what he is talking about at the same time I'm so nervous

"You said you like a man, who is it?" He ask getting another pieces of fish and deep it in the sauce, he is about to eat it but he stop and look at me.

"Don't tell me I'm that man, are you inlove with me?" He ask teasingly.

"What? No! I'm talking about BTS" I said good thing their songs boy with luv is playing.

"Ehhh? Okay!" He said buying my alibi

I sigh and eat the sushi not focusing on him, I might just stared at his handsome face.

The meal ended and bright send me home while we are listening to some music in silence

Soon after we reach my home.

"Thanks for sending me home and for the dinner earlier, see you tomorrow" I said before exciting the car.

"Okay, no worries, see you tom" he said when I'm out from his car, I wave my hand and he go leaving me infront of my house waving my hand.

"Who's that?" My mother ask who is standing on the door

"Nothing mom" I said opening our gate

"Are you gay son?" My mother ask

"What mom! No let go inside" I said pushing her inside the house.

"Well it's okay if you're gay son" My mother said

"What mom! That will never happen" I said

"Okay! Did you want to eat?" My mother ask and I shake my head.

"No mom, I already had dinner, I'm going to rest now, good night" I said kissing my mother forehead and head my way to the stairs

As I enter my room I lay down on the bed, thinking what happen today, why did I end up liking a man? How did I like bright? He's handsome, so I does, he's tall, I'm taller than him, he has a good voice, and I have a good voice too, arghhh I don't know anymore

Tomorrow it will all gone, tomorrow is another day!

___________________________________

"CUUUUUUUUUT" The director shout to us

"Win remember to breath okay, and relax" P'champ said

"Sorry P'" I said and wai at them

"Win, are you okay?" Bright ask me, I have a scene with him, and I just forget to breath cause I'm too focused on delivering my lines.

"Yes P'" I said looking at him in the eyes and be back on my place.

We were shooting on the CR where I stole sarawat phone and broke it,

"Okay we will start again" P' champ said and the slater went to my place with a slate that wrote in the top 'scene: CR scene' and in the bottom 'take: 15' yes they decided to shoot this scene first cause the restaurant have a time limit and it's been a while since we started it, you know it's my first time shooting so I'm nervous and stiff

"Okay 3.. 2... 1.... Action" P' champ shout and the slate cut you know what I mean.

I tried to concentrate and breath to deliver my scene (a/n: I will not write what happen here cause you already know what it is)

"And cut! Good job, let's proceed to the next scene" P'champion said so we clap hands and I smile, glad I made it.

They wrap up quickly to set up on the restaurant where we will shoot the reason why sarawat laugh at me.

Thankfully the first cut is well done, it went well with take one and know I'm doing the cheerful one.

"Hi I'm tine chic chic, fresh man ~" I didn't even finish it when the director shout "cut"

"Win I said cheerful, what your doing is not cheerful.."

Okay, I'm nervous to be cheerful. Bright is looking at me.

I inhale closing my eyes and exhale then open my eyes and try to be serious and get in tine's feelings.

"Hi I'm tine chick chick ~" and this time they didn't cut me and I thought I did a good job.

"Ohhhh ahhhh ohhhh ahhhh" I said ending my sentence, I know my ears right now is burning red argh

"And cut! Good job proceed to next scene" The director said and I smiled to myself again looking at Bright, we both smile to each other.

After the restaurant shoot we went to the road to shoot the car scene and after that

I shoot my own scene with my gang without bright on it I did a good job right now. Ending every scene with one to three takes only.

"And cut! Good job everyone you can leave now" The director shout which made us clap

The shoot ends at the midnight, bright went to me after playing having a performance on the stage.

"Thankyou for your hard work" bright and I said in union while wai to the people on the set after that he face me.

"What do you want to eat?" Bright ask me.

"Anything, I'm so hungry right now!" I said with a pout.

"Then lets go" bright said holding my wrist and then he pull me and started to walk.

My heart started to beat faster than it should be. What can I do now? I want this man now so badly, can I make him mine?

_____________________________________
(A/n: this is what happen after those two weeks)

"Just tell me win if you want my body, I can give it to you" bright said still teasing me up.

I just ignore him and went to the bathroom while he is following me.

"Why are you following me here? You want to see my" I said with a grin pointing at my thing

He suddenly smirk at me that made me scared.

"What if I am?" He ask stepping forward to me as I step back until my back is on the shower wall.

"S-stop Joking P' hehehe" I said pushing him off.

He didn't say anything, he's face is slowly nearing on my face, slowly and slowly until there's only an inches apart from my lips and his lips. What can I do now? He's nearing to kiss me...