Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Invitation

It's been three days since that horrific incident. Fortunately, the ranking of the article gradually went down due to the anticipation for the upcoming Feb Fair. And thank goodness I was wearing a simple black shirt with my hair covering my face taken at a bad angle, or else, they would have known my identity by now. God, that would be terrifying.

Gisel, on the other hand, got most of the attention. Eyes were following him everywhere, hoping that they would see the 'girl' who was photographed with him. He couldn't even approach some of his girl classmates because it might lead to another rumor.

"Sa lahat ng Prince, siya lang talaga ang rare mong makikita sa articles," Jess said while looking at Gisel who was walking on the hallway. "He looks annoyed."

"Well, mas kawawa 'yong babaeng kasama niya. For sure, tina-try pa rin siyang hanapin ng mga tao," Alice added and I could feel the sincerity in her words. It must be because she was experiencing the same thing.

"It must be hard for the girl right now, knowing she got involved in this situation," Steff remarked as she glanced at me.

We were here in the garden, eating snacks and discussing matters, since this was our only common vacant period.

"So, how's the pre-Feb Fair for you two?" I asked, changing the topic quickly.

Jess immediately rolled her eyes and grunted. "Tinitingnan ko pa lang 'yong schedule for next week, parang hihimatayin na ako sa pagod."

"I need chocolates," Steff mumbled.

"So, what's the theme this year?" I asked.

"Oo nga, ano nga ba?" Alice added.

However, Steff and Jess remained tight-lipped. Hmp. Stingy.

After that, we got to ask Alice about what happened between Kevin and her. In the end, she confessed that he was courting her and the things he said that made her fall deeply. I had to take a mental note so that I could tweak those words and incorporate those into the story based on them.

As if on cue, we saw Kevin walking toward us and Alice couldn't even keep a straight face. She was flushed and embarrassed and the three of us enjoyed that sight.

Steff and Alice also left to attend fair-related meetings. I wanted to go to the library but after what happened last time, it might not be the right choice. In the end, I went to the café where we met last time since I don't have any class this afternoon.

On the way, I checked my social media accounts and remembered him when I was on Instagram. Right. He must be busy, too, as a Campus Prince.

I pulled my laptop from my bag and started updating my stories. Good thing there were only a couple of customers so it was not distracting.

Hearing Alice's stories made it easier to write. I could imagine them in the scenes, as if they were leading me to the best part of the story. Last two chapters and it would be finished. I kinda feel sad.

I checked my phone and saw notifications from the group . . . oh. It was just from King.

kingtrex: hi angel

kingtrex; that's kinda weird now since I already know you

yeoshin: haha you're right

yeoshin: but I still prefer calling you as King instead of Jervin Castillo

kingtrex: oh you already know my name

yeoshin: it's pretty easy to find haha

kingtrex: is that so, Yna Shin?