The Girl He Left Behind

He left today. Just like I knew he would. When he told me he was auditioning for the X Factor I never knew that it was going to end this way. I never got to tell him how I feel about him.

"How you holding up sweetie?" My mom asks for the thousandth time.

"I'm fine mom, it's just that I already miss him..." I trailed off looking out the window. I went to the airport to say goodbye but i was late.

We arrived at home and I immediately went upstairs. I grabbed my laptop and went onto twitter. Everyone is talking about the One Direction tour. I decided to tweet to Niall.

Sorry I couldn't be there to see you off today. I got the times mixed up. Have fun @NiallOfficial Hope to see you soon :)

"Cat come down here for a minute," my mom yelled from downstairs. I sent the tweet and walked downstairs.

"What mom?" I asked.

"Come take a look at the TV." I walked into the living room and noticed that she had paused the TV and One Direction was on. She pressed play.

"One Direction has announced that they are adding 10 more dates to their tour in America. Stay tuned for more details."

"So what does this mean?" I asked my mom.

"Well, I believe it means a lot longer tour than Niall told you about." I fell onto the couch with a plop. I sighed. "I'm sorry sweetie."

"It's fine mom, maybe it just wasnt meant to be."

That's when I started to cry...