A/N

Hello beautiful!

It's been a long long time that I have written this story. And probably, most of you won't even gonna remember the plot lol.

But hey, I just wanted to tell you to take care of your health. Physically and mentally, both. 

Drink water, don't let your throat dry. 

Wash your hands, don't touch your face or the mask without washing your hand.

Eat healthy. Stay healthy because you need to have a good immune system. 

If you are in the country with high infection rate, it's better to use one-time use hand gloves too. And throw it away after using it. 

Oh and please please use cleansing wipes with alcohol, hand sanitiser and alcohol pads too. 

Clean your phone all the time. Throw away your trash daily. 

Cook something warm. 

If it's winter in your country, wear very warm clothes. If it's summer, please don't go out without using umbrella and don't drink very cold water right after you come back. This will lead to sore throat. 

Most importantly, please stay strong. If you are with your family, please take care of them while taking care of yourself. If you are alone like me, away from your family and stuck in another country with the situation worse than your own country, please please stay strong. 

Remember that you and your family matters the most in life and let's fight this virus together. 

I love you lots. <3