The chaos that ensued.

No one's POV

As Bakugo (tried) to walk out of the room,  Aizawa caught him within his capture weapon. "I am sorry but it's not the end of class yet."

Then, as Aizawa said he sat back down, earning some yelling from the Villians.

"Oooo boy! Chu' just got in trouble!!"

"Damn son, He just got caught!!"

Along with some other howling type noises. Until some red eyes convinced them to shut up...

A little while later...

Deku's POV

I noticed during class the hobo became...a caterpillar? Maybe he'll turn into a butterfly when he wakes up. Taking this to lead my amazing group of trouble makers to make this school crumble,we took this chance.

"Hey Toga, Psssst, get me some paper"

"Yes Sir!"

Dabi gave me a nod of approval and Toga came back with paper. Then we made...

Airplanes

And as the customary rule we had to chuck one at that hand gesture kid the one with the 'boi' signals. Tenya.

I heard him yell something, but it didn't matter.

Then, I threw another one.

"Owww!"

Some round faced kid said, what was her name?

—————————————————————

To be continued...

Author here,
Hello, Hello. It is me the all powerful author. I know my grammar and comma placing is really terrible to please correct me if you can. I won't be offended.

It's also the weekend tomorrow for me,
so I'll add another chapter if possible. Cuz I'm probs dying my hair.

That's all~