Well, Here we go again.....

Having another teenage villian in the dorms was well... hell to say the least. The original three had started a paper plane fight in the middle of class...so why not start another fight? Like it could be really fun.....

"TOGA HIMIKO! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GO WITH THE HEROES?"

" WANTED TO BE ON THE BETTER TEAM. "

"Toga, you need to stop"

"LOOK DABI IS ALREADY PASSED OUT"

"CANYOU STOP VERBAL FIGHTING EACH OTHER VILLAINS!"

Many different words were thrown around like the paper balls scrunched up from their notebooks.   Due to Aizawa pissing off the villians with present mic, during his class Dabi screamed "LETS FUCKING GO" and Kaminari yelled back "LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO" while standing ontop of his desk. Present Mic, being the child he is also jumped in to assist the villians.

"MIC WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

"ERASER COME JOIN"

"IM NOT A 6 YEAR OLD."

DEku, then screaming... "GET THE HOBO."

"EXCUSE YOU PROBLEM CHILD"

Then the two teams stopped firing paper alls a each other and instead launched their ammo at Aizawa. Who the proceeded to crawl into his sleeping bag as a defence mechanism. "Aizawa? Mic?" Midnight said as she walked briefly into the room and then straight out while screaming blood murder. The lovely caterpillar then crawled, caterpillar style, out of the room. The patchwork man that has recently passed out on the floor had bee slowly edging towards the heroes sneaky style. "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS" he screamed while throwing their own ammo at them.

Th heroes had lost most of the paper as the villains had been collecting their paper and had taken mot of the notebooks from the heroes hands. "OK MEN. ON MY COUNT WE FIRE." DEku said somewhere from behind the barrier of desks.                      "DUCK YOU EXTRAS" Bakugo yelled. Little did they know, the villians edged closer and dumped the load onto the heroes, burying them in paper.

————-

Sorry for not updating in a little while,