Forecasting the Future.

Izuku Midoriya Believed Dead After Supposed Suicide.

'Click.'

———————

"Genocide, Bakugo you need to go to Nezu's Office."

Aizawa said as he entered the room. "He'll speak with you afterwards," he stated as he looked towards All Might. When he looked at his student's faces they clearly showed horror from the events that had taken place. " You guys can take a Study Hall." He said as they were in no state of mind to learn right now.  As that was said Momoand Jirou headed towards Denki's dorm room as it was a likely place for the electric blond to be.

At Denki's Dorm...

"Kaminari!" Jirou yelled before she entered the room like always. "Yeah" he replied quite weakly, he wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody, let alone move. "Genocide and Bakugo had a fight over you in class." Momo said

"They what?"

"Genocide choked Bakugo, it was terrible but he deserved it." Jirou said while holding Kaminari's hand.

"Bakugo doesn't deserve that!" Kaminari said while standing up from his desk. Then he flopped straight back down and held onto his side while wincing in pain.

"Look what he did to you! You don't deserve this!" Jirou said while letting some tears spill from her eyes.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE HIM! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH!"

"OH YEAH, WHAT HAS HE BEEN THROUGH? A CARING LOVING FAMILY THAT ACCEPTS HIM EVEN IF HES A LITTLE SHIT TO THEM? A BOYFRIEND THAT CARES REGARDLESS OF WHAT ABUSE HE PUTS HIM THROUGH? FRIENDS THAT ALWAYS BELIEVE IN HIM?" Jirou yelled running out of breath.

Momo had slowly backed away from her friends as they were yelling at the top of their voices. Jirou and Kaminari were both annoyed and irritated.

" Jirou? Momo? What's going on?" a small blonde female poked her head through the doorway that was left wide open.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU BLOOD HUNGRY FREAK!" Kaminari screeched at the girl. Toga instantly backed up. "Looks like that murderous boyfriend of yours has rubbed off onto you." She said staring at him straight in the eyes.  "WHY DO YOU GUYS JUDGE HIM WHEN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIM?"

"You know nothing compared to what I know about Bakugo Katsuki."

"Huh?" Jirou and Momo said unwillingly

"Then you know that his childhood friend committed suicide in middle school?" Kaminari said looking towards the floor.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Damn that's so funny!" Toga started laughing so hard she was holding her stomach.

"Kaminari what do you mean?" Momo said while looking towards the blonde boy.

"Bakugo mentioned it once, and I was sure I heard that name recently...so I googled it" Kaminari said as he pointed towards his computer screen that was still open. "Izuku Midoriya..." Jirou said reading out the first two words, and soon covered her mouth when reading the rest. Toga had stopped laughing by now and come over to the computer. "Bullshit" Was all she said before she left the room.

————————————

"Shigaraki, we need to get those three to pull off this mission successfully." Kurogiri stated  looking towards the handyman himself, Shigaraki Tomura. "Their in UA so we might collect some more students while we're there." Shigaraki said as a menacing smile formed onto his face.