Secrets That Unfold

No One's POV

When Dabi left the classroom, the 'mysterious figure' had already left down the hallway.

Meanwhile...

Deku's POV

I was walking alone down the hallways of the school, Toga already made friends with some of the girls in our class...Mina? And someone else...whatever.

Thud

I looked into the crimson eyes, the ones I were so terrified of once.

"How did you...live?"

The hard voice I recognise from my childhood said as the ash blonde hair covered the beautiful crimson eyes.

"What do you mean by that? Kacchan."

No One's POV

Two different pairs of red eyes met each other. One cold and menacing, the other lost, and unwelcoming. They were in hostile territory, the superiority between them and the few that passed by them was clear.

Don't mess with either of them.

??? POV

I was walking back from 1-A's classroom, until I heard bakugo's voice.

"Don't give me that bullshit!"

"C'mon Kacchan! Why don't we play a game? It'll be fun I swear!"

"YOU'RE NOT DEKU! No...Your not Izuku Midoriya.

I heard a loud thud and rushed to where the voices were.

"THAT'S ON YOU! YOURE THE BOY WHO SAID TO ME TO TAKE A SWAN DIVE! SO I FUCKIN DID!

I froze at what whoever Bakugo was speaking to said. Bakugo said them to kill themselves? As I turned the corner I saw sight I hoped not to ever see. Bakugo was on the floor with his arm ready to be snapped and a knife against his throat. The green haired villian held him in place...

Bakugo created a villian?