Chapter 13

Following the previous events, I returned to my Kingdom the same day I played the recording in front of King Solvei and Duke Ferrenstein. Both had already fled back to their country, so I had decided to go with things smoothly.
I had also requested for my Royal Minister to be taken into custody in Azures, so that the remaining three wouldn't be alarmed by the fact that I was going to get rid of them.

There are many things I have to take care off before the 'Royal Gathering'. The time I have is rather short and I can't guarantee that all the Royal Ministers will be gone by the time the negotiations will take place. It's rather impossible that they will be gone by then. Instead, my plan includes the full extinction of King Solvei, Duke Ferrenstein and all my Royal Ministers. It's better then doing nothing.

I do admit that it wasn't the best possible choice playing the recording in front of King Solvei, but since it already happened, there's no going back.

Let us start from the essentials of the plan. King Solvei would be planning an assassination right now or at least for someone to get rid of all evidence of him even making such a risky proposal. I doubt he is calm at the moment. He is probably in the middle of sending people over to watch my every move too, so I have to be especially careful.
The recording I have could bring upon King Solvei's execution at the spot, but I don't want to be the one to release this evidence. My situation in itself doesn't allow me to bring down a King. There will be too much unnecessary attention pointed towards me and most of it won't be of good will.

However, there is someone, who would be pleased, if this information fell right into their hands. In my previous life, he had worked together with King Basil, in order to bring down King Solvei. He is in a position that allows him to come in close contact with King Solvei and also someone, who could directly ascend to the throne, if King Solvei disappears.
That's right. The only son of King Solvei and the sole crown prince of Westrya, Arthur Cain Westrya.

Despite his very few appearances at social gatherings, he is a well known player, who is either in a bar abruptly flirting with any woman that catches his eyes or he's on his very own private ship imitating the presence of a pirate.
As far as I know, his ship should be along the borders of Azures and Westrya. The chances of me finding him there is about 43%. It's not high, but it's everything I can do right now.

It's a bit reckless meeting someone, whom I only know from rumors and to leave such an important piece of evidence in his hands, but I trust in my decisions. His goals are yet unclear to me as well, but I'll probably be able to figure out everything once I meet him.

Once that is taken care off, I definitely won't let those scumbags escape unharmed.

Let the game begin.

To be continued...