Chapter Ten

I opened my eyes and looked around, wondering where I was. And why did I have such a pounding headache? The light shining through my window made my headache excruciating and I groaned, pulling my pillow over my head. I had flash backs from last night, glasses of wine and kissing Chris. What did I do?

When I got enough energy, I rolled out of bed and hit the floor with a thud. I needed to find Chris and ask him what had happened so I managed to drag myself out my room and to his bedroom door. I opened his door and closed it back once I had slipped in but he wasn't in his bed. I heard rustling in the bathroom and just crashed on his bed to wait until he came out. At least it was dark in here and eased my headache some. The door knob rattled and when it opened, Chris emerged and I swear, I could have passed out then and there. All he had was a towel wrapped around his waist, his chest glistening with water. I would get an erection if I could.

"María." He finally said, sounding a bit startled when he noticed me.

"Uh-um....wow." My eyes were locked on him, why was he so perfect?

"Should I put on clothes so you can actually speak?" He asked, a small smirk on his face.

"Seriously, it's like God poured a gallon of sexy in when he was making you." I said. He chuckled and came and sat on the bed, leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"I have a major headache and I can't really remember what happened last night. I thought you'd might refresh my memory." He suddenly gulped and I sat up when his face turned red.

"Oh my gosh, what did I do?" I questioned. "You are blushing, you never ever blush so I did something."

"First of all," he started, "some idiot gave you a drink and you kept going and got drunk. I had to carry you to the car and when I got you home, I tried to get you in your pajamas but that wasn't easy. Let's just say you're a lot more bolder when you're drunk."

"But what did I do?"

"Well, you were being a little touchy." He said, looking away from me. "You kinda started undressing me but only from the waist down."

"Oh my gosh, did I really? I'm kinda scared to ask what happened after that."

"You just sorta gave me a...how do I say, well a manual release. I was able to put you to bed after you calmed down."

"I am so sorry, I shouldn't have taken that drink, shouldn't have gotten drunk, ugh, I feel so bad."

"Hey, hey, it's okay." He pulled me into his arms. I was having a hard time breathing regularly against his bare chest.

"M-Maybe you should put some clothes on." I say to him.

"I agree." He put me down and got up to get some clothes while I turned my back to him so I wouldn't see him.

"Since I have school tomorrow, can you drive me?" I ask.

"Why do you want me to drive you?"

"Oh I don't know." I played with the lamp on his nightstand.

"You sure it's not because of my car? All the kids think you're so cool, riding in a Lamborghini."

"Ugh I just wanna rub it in Amber's little face just a little bit, she's such a bitch."

"Watch it." He warned, referring to my profanity.

"She's a pain." I grumbled.

"I'm done." He said and I turned around, gazing once again.