Chapter 19: First Concert Done!

It's the last song and Taemin is singing a solo piece. I come up and pull his crop top up, the crowd screams and Taemin kisses me. He continues to sing.

I run back to where I was supposed to be and I continue to dance.

The songs ends and Taemin comes over to me, he ruffles my hair, "What was that for?!"

"For fun!" I say smiling.

"Well, that brings our show to an end." Onew says, "Thank you all for coming tonight."

We walk down the catwalk and we all wave to the crowd at the end of the catwalk, I hold hands with Taemin and Onew. I'm standing in the middle and we all bow. We slowly make our way to the back of the stage we're the backup dancers meet us, we all hold hands again and bow.

We thank the audience once more and walk off the stage. Leaving the audience cheering and clapping.

I poke my head out onto the stage and give them the little finger hearts.

They all scream and I duck away.

We all cheer in the dressing room, first show down, many more to go!

I go into the bathroom and get changed from my outfit to a hoodie and jeans. I walk out and see all the boys have already changed into their regular clothes.
I grab a makeup wipe and go back into the bathroom. I wipe off all the makeup and throw the wipe in the bin.

"You should know how to take makeup off Taeminssi!" I hear Key shout.

I walk out and see Taemin holding the makeup wipe. "It's been a while!"

I laugh and I take the whole from him. I start wiping the makeup off as he smiles. Once I am done I throw it in the bin and sit down.

Once everyone is ready. We leave the arena and jump into the car. Key is driving and Onew is sitting next to him. Taemin is sitting next to me and Minho is next to Taemin.

Taemin as a coffee is his hands. He's busy talking to the others so I take a sip, "Ehh?! (Y/n)?!"

I quickly go back to looking on my phone, "I saw you!"

"What are you talking about?" I ask looking at him.

"You thief!" He exclaims. The others laugh at his dismay.

"I didn't steal anything!" I defend myself.

"Don't lie! I saw you!" He says laughing, "This is so useless!"

He kisses my cheek and returns to his conversation with Minho and the others. I glance at is drink and look back at my phone.

I wait a little longer and take a sip from his drink. He turns around, "Sayang! Are you that thirsty?" He asks laughing.

"Yes..." I mutter quietly, the rest of the group chuckles.

"Then, I give you permission to share my coffee with me." He says rubbing the top of my head.

I put on a fangirly voice, "Ahh! Thank you Taemin Oppa!"

The boys laugh and Taemin looks embarrassed, "Ahhh (Y/n)!" He shouts and whines, "You're going to be the death of me!"