Chapter 25: Reality Show - BTS

The manager came over yesterday and told us to film everything we are doing. Apparently we are making a reality show? I don't understand either. I don't think anyone does.
Minho is usually the one with the camera, since we are all living together only one of us needs to film at a time.

I'm still laying on the bed with Taemin when I hear the door open. I hear Key's voice, "Quiet guys, look, aren't they so cute. Even on the floor or the couch they sleep like this. It looks like Taemin is protecting her from bad dreams. How he's grown."

I then hear the door close. Lucky the blanket was up fully because I did not want the fans to see me sleeping. I groan and shake Taemin off me as I sit up.

"Is everything okay?" Taemin asks.

"Key just came in here and filmed us sleeping together for the reality show. Don't say anything to him about it." I say getting off the bed.

"I knew, I was going to tell you about it." Taemin says. I'm standing in front of the wardrobe looking for what to wear when I hear him stand up.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist. "Taemin... what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just tired." Taemin says letting go, "Get ready, I assume the others are awake."

I nod my head and start to get changed. Taemin has left to go to the bathroom. I get changed into a hoodie, black ripped jeans, cute socks and black vans. Just as I finish getting ready, Taemin comes out of the bathroom.

We walk down the stairs and see everyone in the living room. The camera is sitting on the coffee table and they are all sitting down around it.

I take a bowl and fill it with cereal, Taemin does the same. We pour in some milk and we head off to the living room.

"Good Morning!" I exclaim.

They all greet us and Taemin sits down. He lays his lap and I sit on his lap.

"Have you tired this cereal?" Taemin asks.

"What is it?"

"The banana corn flakes, all you have are the sweetest ones!" He exclaims hitting my leg as the other members laugh.

"That's true, (Y/n) loves sweet things." Key says laughing.

"I'll try it..." He feeds me a spoon as the others 'aww'. I eat it, "This is good!"

"I know, I love banana." He says as we continue to eat.

"What's the agenda?" I ask.

"Today, we are meeting with BTS. Tomorrow, we have a photo shoot. Wednesday is a free day, Key was thinking we should go shopping, maybe we can make some food for dinner." Minho says.

I sit there and nod, he talked so fast. I'm a bit confused so I repeat, "So today we are meeting up with BTS, tomorrow we have a photo shoot and on Wednesday we're going shopping to get food for dinner..?"

"Basically." Onew says as the others laugh.

"Did I speak too fast?!" Minho says as he stands up and bows, "Sorry (Y/n)! I forgot, I'm sorry!"

"It's okay Minho!" I put my hand on his shoulder to stop him from bowing.

I finish my cereal and stand up. "If we're going to meet with BTS, then I need to get ready."

"Why? You already look beautiful enough, there's no need to impress other people when you have me." Taemin says pulling me back down into his lap.