Huw #1

Song: As Long As I'm With You
By: On The Outside

"MOMMY, DADDY! IT'S CHRISTMAS, GET UP!"

"IT'S TIME TO OPEN PRESENTS!" I heard our 4 year old twins yell as they jumped on the bed.

"Okay, we'll be right there kids." I said rubbing my eyes.

"LET'S GO!" They screamed as they ran out of the room.

"Some wild kids we have, huh?" I said with a chuckle to my husband.

"What time even is it?" He asked.

"8 in the morning." I told him as I looked over at the clock.

"Ugh, that's too early." He groans as I laugh.

"Come, get up before they come back into the room screaming." I stated.

"Fine." Huw said sitting up.

"Plus, we have to get Claire ready too." I said walking into the room across from our bedroom. "How's our little girl this morning?" I cooned as I picked the 6 month old baby into my arms.

"Let's change your diaper and get you into a clean outfit."

I changed Claire's diaper and put on a Christmas themed outfit. I carried her carefully into the living room where the twins and Huw sat waiting on the couch.

"Ready?" I asked.

"YES!" The twins shouted.

"Okay, let's get started." I told them.

The twins started to open all their gifts and I opened up Claire's gifts for her.

"Thank you mommy, daddy, and Santa!" The twins said.

"You're welcome boys."

"THOMAS, LET'S GO PLAY WITH OUR NEW TOYS!" Our older twin said to his younger twin.

"YEAH!" Alex yelled.

"Boys, quiet down please!" I scolded them.

"Sorry mommy." They apologized and went to their room to play with their new toys.

"Watch Claire, I have to go get your present." I told Huw.

"Babe, I told you that you didn't have to get me anything."

"I know, but I wanted to." I smiled.

I went into our storage room and grabbed Huw's present and brought it into the living room.

"Open." I told him.

He started to tear the wrapping paper open and his jaw dropped.

"You did not!" He gasped.

"Open up the case."

"You got me a bass guitar!?"

"Yeah, you were telling me how you wanted to learn how to play bass for the band, but you didn't have one, so, I got you one." I explained.

"Babe, this must have cost a ton!"

"Don't worry about that."

"Thank you so so much! You're the best wife that I could ask for!" He said hugging me and then we kissed.

"Let me get your then." He stated and left the room.

"Here's yours." He said handing me an envelope.

I opened the envelope to see 5 plane tickets to California, more specifically to Disneyland.

"We're going to DisneyLand?!" I smiled.

"Yup, in March."

"Aw, I'm so excited! I can't wait to make memories at Disneyland with my family!"

"As Long as I'm with you, I'll forever be the luckiest man alive!" Huw smiled at me.

"I love you tons."

"I love you tons too."