Bloom #1

Song: Keep Your Head Up
By: Andy Grammer

Devin and I were at the studio when I received a text from Jon.

Jon♑:
Got to get Bloom to the ER!!

Me♐:
Wait, what?!

Jon♑:
It looks bad bro!

Me♐:
What's going on?! What happened?!

Jon♑:
I'll update you as soon as I know more. Blood is everywhere!!

Me♐:
Blood??? What happened??
JON

"Oh, Bloom." I sighed shaking my head.

"What?" Devin asked me.

"Jon is taking Bloom to the ER and won't tell me what's wrong. Apparently there's blood everywhere." I explained.

"Oh wow, should we go meet them there?" He asked.

"I don't know." I sighed.

"Oh, Sam is calling me." Devin said answering the call and putting it on speakerphone.

Devin: What happened? Did somebody get cut?

Sam: Yeah, well, Andrew, they were putting the guitar in the back and Jon used the remote to open it. Bloom didn't know because he was hunched over because of the rain and Bloom ran right into the sharpest point of the trunk door, like on the top of his head and it was bleeding really bad.

Me: Oh my goodness! BLOOM!

Devin: Wait, what part did he cut?

Sam: His head, like the top if his head.

Devin: Oh my gosh.

Sam: Yeah, so Sean is bringing just me and Dawson to the studio right now while Jon and them went to the hospital.

Devin: Okay, okay. I'm still here and so is Sabrina. I just Bloom's alright!

Me: I hope so too.

Sean, Dawson and Sam arrived at the studio and worked on recording some songs and soon Bloom and Jon arrived.

"Babe, this is why you need to keep your head up and be aware of your surroundings!" I told Bloom and hugged him.

"Wait, Bloom what happened?" Devin and Mike asked him, so Bloom explained the while story.

"I'm just glad you're okay." I smilrd at him.

"I am too." He smiled back at me.