Zach #1

Song: Fire Burning
By: Sean Kingston

Based of the Lotus Inn music video & we're also gonna pretend is 21 in this so he can legally drink

"Bro, look!" My buddy, Jack, said as he nudged me and point in a direction ahead of us.

My eyes followed to where he was point to and my eyes were laid upon one of the most beautiful human I've seen.

"She's gorgeous." I told Jack as my eyes stayed locked on her.

"She's tearing up that dance floor!" He said as he hyped her up with the rest of the crowd.

"Somebody call 911, shawty fire burning on the dance floor!"  I say along to the song that she was currently dancing to with her friends.

"Go talk to her!" He said as he pushed me forward towards her and I tripped over the steps. "Dude!" Jack laughed.

I quickly got up off the floor and blushed from the embarrassment. I looked back to Jack and he nodded his head for me to still go talk to her, so I did. As I turned around to walk towards the beauty, I saw she was watching me approach her.

"Um, hi." I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Hello, I saw your little tumble back there." She told me as she laughed.

"Yeah, my friend pushed me and I didn't expect him to, so I tripped." I laughed as I explained to her.

"I see."

"Could I possibly buy you a drink?" I asked.

"Of course!" She smiled at walked with me to the bar.

"What can I get you guys?" The bartender asked us.

"A lotus." She told the person.

"Make that two." I told him and he nodded in response.

"So, what's your name?" I asked.

"Emerson, you?"

"Zach."

"It's nice to meet you, Zach." She smiled and grabbed her drink from the bartender.

"It's nice to meet you too, Emerson." I say as I grabbed my drink. "I would like to add you're an amazing dancer."

"Why thank you! I actually dance professionally."

"Hm, no wonder why you're awesome at it!"

"What do you do for a living?" She asked as she sipped on her drink.

"I'm in a band with my four best friends."

"Oooooo, cool! What's your band called?"

"Why Don’t We."

"Hm, I think I've heard of y'all." She squinted at me.

"EMERSON!" We both turned to where her name was yelled from.

"Yeah, Jules?" She asked.

"It's midnight, gotta head out now." The other girl stated.

"Bummer." She frowned, but then quickly got out a sharpie from her purse and grabbed my hand and wrote her phone number on it.

"Call me!" She winked at me and left with her friend.

I blushed before making my way back over to the guys.

"Who was that?" Jonah asked.

"Her name is Emerson."

"OOOO, ZACH GOT HER NUMBER!" Jack yelled.

"You did?!" Corbyn smiled at me and I nodded yes.

"You gonna text or call her?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah, I will."

Emerson 🥰

Hello, it's Zach

Hiya, Zach!