Chase #1

Song: Meet You There
By: 5 Seconds Of Summer

"

I wonder why we're having an assembly in here." My friend, Emma told me as she looked around the auditorium.

"Who even knows why." I stated looking at the stage where 5 stools sat.

Once all the students were seated, our principal walked out onto the stage and started her speech.

"Good afternoon everyone! Today is a very special day, we have a few special guests with us!" She explained happily. "They will be performing for you all!"

Students mumbled their guesses amongst their friends.

"I hope it's The Vamps!" Emma smiled.

"That'd be awesome!"

"Quiet down." Mrs. Moss spoke. "These talented lads have created this band just last year and are excited to show off their talent to you all today. So without a further announcements, please welcome Dare You Not To to the stage."

Out walked 5 handsome guys as the crowd clapped. They sat on the stools with microphones in their hands.

"Hello!" One of them said.

"I'm Huw."

"I'm Max."

"I'm Chase."

"I'm Dushane."

"And I'm Brodie."

"And we are Dare You Not To!" They said together.

"Damn, look at Dushane!" Emma whispered to me.

"He's cute, but not my type." I stated.

"Who's your type then?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Chase. He's super cute!!"  I blushed.

"I'm glad we always choose to sit in tbe front row. Look at our view!" She giggled.

"The first song we'll be singing is called Hollywood's Bleeding." Chase told the crowd of students.

The guys sang about 4 songs and The moved onto their Lights Up cover.

"These guys are freaking awesome!" I gushed over the 5 talented guys in front of me.

As it was Chase's solo, we made eye contact and he winked at me followed by a smile.

"Did he just wink at you!?" Emma whispered.

"Yeah!" I blushed.

After they finished their setlist, they decided to meet some people.

"You should go meet Chase." Emma nudged me as she winked.

"Oh hush, you go talk to Dushane then." I nudged her back.

"Oh, I will." She smiled and walked over to Dushane.

I stood in place for a minute and finally gathered the courage to talk to Chase. I walked up to him as he took selfies with some other people.

"Hello!" I said quietly and blushed.

"Hey, what's your name?" He asked.

"Brinley." I told him as we hugged.

"Nice to meet you, Brinley. How did you like our performance?"

"It was stellar!! I'm definitely gonna check you guys other music later! You're all so talented and have goosebump harmonies!"

"Thank you!" He smiled at me and my heart melt.

'He has such a beautiful smile.' I said in my head.

"Thank you again."

"Oh, did I say that out loud?" I laughed.

"Yeah, it's okay though." Chase smiled again. "Wanna take a selfie together?"

"I'd love to!"

We took a couple selfies together and I decided that I probably should go meet the others.

"You go your way and I'll go mine and if we're meant to, I'll meet you there." Chase said.

"You quoting 5 Seconds Of Summer?" I laughed.

"Ah, caught me red handed."

"It was really nice meeting you, Chase."

"It was nice meeting you too, Brinley." He smiled.

I met the other guys and then met back up with Emma.

"How was it?" She asked.

"He's super sweet."

"As, that's awesome.

"How about Dushane?"

"He's so nice and funny!" She giggled.