The Fight and The Capture

Damn it I mutter as I dodge clay bombs.

I mimicked and pulled out some clay and ate it. To have my hands spit out bombs and then to explode in the blondes astonished face. I chuckled.

Then he backed off only for his partner a redhead. To pull out puppets and control them.

I did the same. Our puppets went at it. The red heads puppets got destroyed. I chuckled.

Then the older version of duckface cockatoo haired Orochimaru ass kisser came at me along with a gray haired bastard.

Oi I say give me a break.

Only to be knocked down since I could not use any jutsu for the stupid cockatoo's older brother is a copy ninja as well.

Fuck I yelled as the gray haired one whipped his scythe at me. I rolled out of the way just as it would of came down on my face.

Watch the fucking scythe I yelled. I jumped up and grabbed my bag and my books and walked on top of the water.

I rode the water up to the top most part of the island and started to sing a song.

Screams fill the air as a little girl watches helplessly as her family dies in front of her eyes. Her mother. Her father. Her beloved brother. His girlfriend. His best friend. His best friends girl.

She watches helpless. She can not help them. She is tortured by the memories of them. Every day. She is waiting to see them again.

Alas she will never see them.

Jashin will not allow it.

She lives her life in the clan being shunned until one day she is banished.

The girl steals, kills, and lies a from a young age to survive. She does nothing but decieve and kill. She only remembers what is like to not be able to see the ones who accept her again.

She is a girl lost to every fucking thing in this cruel fucking world. She wants to give up but Jashin will not let her. Fucking cockatoo's and snakes try to either capture her.

She isn't ever happy. She is never happy. She is angry. She is depressed. She is unloved. She just wants to be accepted and loved. She is not a freak. She is not a disgrace. She is a person who wants nothing but acceptance. She does not care if she gets captured anymore.

I stopped singing only to captured. Like I even care right now.

I sing one last sentence before I get knocked out. I sung it loud. STORY OF MY FUCKING PATHETIC LIFE! I screamed that last part.