Walking With Hidan

Hidan POV

Hey Hidan someone is following us. The Dragon Tamer whispered to me.

Really? I asked.

She threw a smoke bomb in the nearby bush.

*cough* You baka* cough

You *cough* know Sakura * cough* Sasuke likes *cough* her ore than *cough* you

You are both morons.

Sensi! they both yelled.

Great just what I need. The Dragon Tamer whispered.

Ninetails! I whispered to her.

Yup hehe I used to know them. I was the youngest on their team. It has been 2 years since I have seen them. She whispered.

What the fuck do you want. You know I want nothing to do with the leaf. Or the stupid fangirl who used to pick on me with the pig because I dressed in black and listened to rock music and called me Emo Bitch. When their preciuos Sasuke did the exact same. The Dragon Tamer yelled at them.

Fucking Hypocrites Hidan muttered.

Tell me about it brother. She said which made Hatake Kakashi confused.

Hahahahaha my brother entrusted Hidan here with my life they were close you know. Hahaha you should of seen the looks on your faces. Hidan understands me more than you three will ever will! She laughed like her brother.

Please our mission is to bring you back home. Naruto pleaded.

No! The Dragon Tamer yelled. 

Damn your being colder then Itachi. I said to her.

Hahaha that Weasel means nothing to me anymore. Itachi-nii is no longer my brother. Neji and Naruto are more of brothers. Since Weasel said what he did to Tobi about me. Called me a freak. That I meant nothing to him. You remember two nights ago during training. How I released you from the Crystal Jutsu Prison I put you in. Well.... How I made him cry was a Genjutsu of what I saw that night after Sasuke hid me and he got knocked out. The only other witness to the Uchiha Massacre was me. He saw my memories. That made him cry because I made him live it again but through my eyes. So Hidan I am more cold and heartless than him. He was the cause of all of this. I got banished because I became cold and distant like he did. So the hokage was afraid that I would do the same to each clan my clan went by. Hehehe. I am glad to be rid of the leaf they were holding back my skills. Since I been on my own I learned one thing. Friendship is nothing but lies and betrayal. Only Sasuke can not be like that. Only one thing though. I do miss the leaf. She sighed.

You do know the old Hokage is dead and the new Hokage wants you back. Kakashi replied.

Hidan please tell them she may not want me back. She replied.

Why the hell would she not want you back? Naruto questioned.

Yeah why? Sakura asked.

Fucking morons! She is with the Akatsuki now so buzz the fuck off and leave my friend alone. Hidan yelled.

Why the are you yelling, un? Deidara asked.

Yeah Dei-dei-kun is here. Thank Jashin! Dei-dei the leaf want me back. They have nerve to send my old team after me. She replied to Deidara.

Hmmm? They sent Team brats after you? Deidara replied.

Yeah..... about that. Naruto said.

What baka? Hmm? Deidara replied.

Well Neji is here to. Naruto replied.

Deidara POV

Neji is here? The Dragon Tamer sweat dropped.