Time To Meditate

Kisame POV aka Fish Sticks

Kisame watched his charge while they walked to his meditation spot. 

She sighed and then said Hey fish sticks where we going to meditate?

You will see soon enough. Oh do not call me that again. Replied Kisame

Okaaaaaaahhhhhyyyy ..... *cough* fish *cough* sticks *cough* his charge smiled.

What was that you little brat?! Kisame said annoyed.

Get used to it snickered a voice from the tree above them.

Hey it’s duck butt! How ya doing ducky? She yelled into the tree.

Fine I will not tell Kabuto or Orochimaru I found you  Dragon Tamer this ducky promises. See you later and remember the charm I gave you. I will always protect you my friend. Goodbye I am being paged. The voice sighed then left.

Who the heck was that. Explain yourself Miss Dragon Tamer exclaimed Kisame

Ask Hidan he will know. The Dragon Tamer smiled with her eyes closed.

I wonder what Hidan will say. I am going to have to tell the boss about this one. Well we are going to be there in about 30 seconds. Kisame thought yo himself.

Kisame suddenly stopped and The Dragon Tamer ran into me. She said annoyed Oi,why’d you stop like that Sir? 

We are here, now watch your step please. Kisame stated.

Humph a cliff how fun.The Dragon Tamer smirked. She than took off her old ripped tight shirt and her old ankle water pants. She also took off her silver leather ruby studded knee high boots and sighed and jumped off the cliff making Kisame sweat dropped.

I took off  my cloak and jumped in after she did not surface after twenty minutes. I found she was sitting on the bottom with her eyes open talking to a water dragon.

It is ok it is just fish sticks his leader is protecting me and had me join the Akatsuki after they found me sleeping on their couch.No eating him sweety pie. Okay? 

Hia, Milady replied the water dragon. The Dragon Tamer then smirked like Hatake Kakashi.

We will train later Seika. The Dragon Tamer told the dragon.

Hai milady replied Seika.

The Dragon Tamer then smirked like Hatake Kakashi.

Weird. She smiles like Hatake Kakashi, is annoying like that kid with the nine tailed fox in him. As perceptive as the Hyuga’s, calm but bent on revenge like Itachi’s little brother, cunning like Leader-sama, foul mouthed like Hidan, but yet very different. Why though is she like all these people wrapped into one small package?

Why do you think he is asking himself all these questions? Do you think he is intrigued by her somehow? 

Vote, Comment, Follow, Share the story with fellow Narutards. Just share in general. ^-^

But most of all comment! Tell me how I did, what could be better, and if you know some Japanese words that could be helpful to me. As well as more about Naruto and company so I can make it so much better with jutsus when her training comes up. ^-^

If you finished this sentence comment the following sentence. 

Hia, she is finally done asking me so many questions!!!!