Awake

This is new normally I'm the predator that hunts the prey but it seems the roles have changed .wait what....I'm strapped down . Where am I this isn't my room.HELLO?i called in an motionless tone.My backs ichi I need to scratch it. My arms tugged repeatedly at the straps till it had snapped .one arm free now for the other before long I had undone all the straps on my body.Why is my knife so close to the bed?

I grabbed it and made run for the door.the handle started to turn.i looked around for the window and tried to yank it open .locket.I scampered under the bed and clutched my knife like a child would do with a blanket or teddy.

The person stop at the door not moving then I felt myself being dragged back I glanced at the black tentacle that was wrapped around my leg.i stabbed my knife into the floor hoping it would help with my grip.instead I still moved the knife was leaving a perfect line down the floor.about a a second later I was hanging upside down.

I was shocked to see a man with no face looking straight at me.sweat beaded every part of my body. I chucked my knife at the creature in front of me only for him to grab it with his tentacle.He dropped me and my knife to the floor.i was winded once again ,I lay there gripping my chest in pain.i gripped my knife swiping at his tentacle cutting the end of it off.

I slid under him and ran out into the hall with my heart pounding. I didn't care about him I just wanted to know where I was.i turned around the corner to have ran into someone. My body flung backwards and my back smashed off the ground.Ouch.i look forward to see the boy from the woods .swinging his knife back and forth . watch were ya running you twat,he laughed at his statement.i see you have met slender and from the sweat on your head you ran .he steps forward and pinned me to the wall . His knife against my throat.