Trapped

I said who are you talking to? His voice wasn't as soft as before. I just stayed quite. He pulled my arm and traced his knife back and fourth making light cuts up my arm. Before going deeper into my arm. I tried desperately to pull away but he was far to strong for me . I just bit my lip . It's no fun if you don't scream. He pulled me by my chin and put a small slit down my cheek. I went to head but him but he pushed my head back with the knife.  He then grabbed my leg and hacked away at it. This made me yell. To his delight he let my leg go and licked his knife before walking away and leaving me . I clutched my leg after this I ripped my t-shirt and wrapped it around my leg. He soon arrived with a pack of cards. Let's play snap since I'm bored.

He sat crossed his legs and placed down the cards and gave us the even amount of them. We placed down many cards until I had a matching joker card. I placed my hand down into the card and said snap. Ok then round two, I could hear the annoyance in his voice. The round was almost the same but instead of being a joker card it was an ace . Snap , I said once again. That's it round three! He was angry this time. This time he slammed the cards down .once again I won I went to place my hand down but had a knife stabbed into the top of it. I yelped in pain as he slowly removed the knife. Once the blade was totally removed I clutched my hand. I only did that because you cheated . I didn't but I'm better not saying anything . He stood up and walked away and left me on my own . I licked the blood away from my hand .

I cried since I couldn't contain the pain. I didn't even cheat but since he didn't like to loose he thought I cheated and he needed to punish me. It must be his way or no ones way that sounds like something a young child would do .