Jealous

Word count:
3.6k

Description: Peter is jealous of you dating Brad Davis. He acts like an idiot until he finally confesses his feelings. Slight angst, fluff.

Peter plopped on the cafeteria seat next to Ned, resting his head in one of his hands while the other aggressively stabbed the pizza in his plate with a fork.

"Dude, what did that pizza even do to you?" Ned asked frowning, worried by his best friend's sudden weird behavior.

"The pizza is not what's bothering me" Peter mumbled through gritted teeth, lifting his eyes to look at you again, gripping the fork tighter when he saw who you were with.

Ned followed his friend's eyes, and realization hit his face when his eyes landed on you. He just sighed and put his hand on Peter's shoulder, to somehow give him support over the image playing in front of them.

You made your way through the cafeteria holding Brad's hand, oblivious to your friends looking at you on the other side. A little smile adorned your face, that soon turned into a full laugh when he whispered something on your ear.

Peter inhaled sharply when he saw you, his girl, well not exactly, his girl that isn't his but is his ... the girl he liked ... anyway, when he saw you laugh with someone that wasn't him.

Especially when that someone was Brad Davis.

He was so caught up in his jealousy that he didn't notice he was bending the metal fork, until it finally snapped in half, cutting through his hand.

"Fuck" Peter cursed, making Ned jump from the snapping sound.

"Holy shit Peter" Ned exclaimed, hurriedly hiding the fork from the curious looks so no one noticed his friend with super strength had broke it.

Peter lifted his eyes again from the little distraction, and noticed you were walking towards their table with your tray of food, Brad sitting next to his friends now. He quickly wiped the little scratch of blood in his hand, not really paying attention to it.

"Hello boys" You playfully greeted reaching the table, a big smile on your face as you sat across from them.

"Hi Y/n" Ned happily replied, lightly nudging Peter's leg when he didn't say anything.

Your smile slowly being replaced by a frown, when you noticed Peter just shoved the pizza in his mouth, avoiding your gaze.

"So what's up?" You awkwardly asked, focusing your curious eyes on Ned, waiting for him to tell you what was going on with Peter.

"Uh ... not much" Ned nervously answered, not wanting to give his friend away. "So, how did your date go with Brad?" He asked to take the attention away from Peter, but he mentally slapped himself after realizing that's probably the last thing he wants to hear right now.

"It was amazing" You smiled back again, ignoring the way Peter coughed and began gulping his orange juice. "He brought me flowers and opened the doors for me, he was so nice and romantic"

You rested your head on your hand, sighing because even though your date with Brad was amazing, it wasn't perfect.

Because you wanted the guy in front of you.

Talking about him, the angry boy couldn't help but breathe heavily before finally speaking to you.

"You just had your first date and you're already holding hands" He teased in a mocking tone making you frown for the second time, because it wasn't a playful mocking tone, it was a mean mocking tone.