Something new* (Tom Holland)

Word count: 2.3k

Description: You surprise Tom by deep throathing him for the first time.

Warnings: language, oral sex (obv), minimal gagging and a little bit of dirty talk.

You were ready.

Ever since you read that damn article on a Cosmopolitan magazine, 'How to deep throat your man like an expert', you hadn't stopped thinking about it for weeks. At first you were hesitant about it, you didn't know if you were going to be capable of pulling it off and you certainly didn't want to embarrass yourself in front of Tom. But hell, Tom, just the thought of having his dick all the way down your throat made you suffocatingly horny. It's not like you haven't given him a blowjob before, it's just that it never got to the point where he literally hit the back of your throat and you really wanted to try it.

So you decided to do it.

But first, you needed to practice. Thank goodness you hadn't thrown away that magazine that included 'five amazing tips on deep throating'. At first you felt quite ridiculous practicing to be honest, but you both always looked for new ways to spice up things in the bedroom and this was absolutely perfect for that. And since you practiced with the vibrator Tom had gotten you for your last birthday, it really made you focus on doing this for him.

Because you wanted to deep throat your man like an expert.

And you were ready now.

The timing seemed to be perfect, Tom would leave for about a month to do the press tour for his upcoming spiderman movie, Far From Home, and since this was your last night together you obviously wanted him to leave satisfied. Although it's not like you guys haven't been fucking everyday to make up for the time he would be gone, but you wanted to give him just a little bit more.

You took a shower and prepared yourself in the room you both shared while he was hanging in the living room. You finished getting in your new lingerie set you bought specially for this occasion, a gorgeous red lace set that left almost nothing to the imagination.

Just like he liked it.

You took a deep breath as you opened the door of your room, revealing Tom comfortably sitting on the couch wearing only a pair of black sweatpants. He was on the phone with whom you supposed was his assistant.

"Yeah yeah I've got everything ready" He affirmed to the person on the phone, oblivious to your figure staring at him.

You sneaked behind the couch just so that he didn't see what you were wearing yet. You pressed your hands on his naked thick shoulders, gently massaging them to try and ease the tension, he always got nervous before press conferences. He gratefully smiled when he felt your hands relaxing him, to which he put his hand on top of yours to somehow thank you.

"Yes, I know I have to be there at 6am. I'll be there" He affirmed once again rolling his eyes, his management team had been repeating the same thing over and over for the last few days.

"You seem a little stressed out baby" You whispered to the ear that didn't have the phone on. His eyes widened when his assistant asked him what was that.

"N-nothing it's just the TV" He lied and you laughed at his dumbass nature. He half turned to look at you and silently told you to stop talking.

You complied and instead of talking decided to go for his neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses that distracted him from the words the person was saying.

"We expect the flight to arrive at 9 am, that should give us a lot of time to oh–" He moaned just when you hit that sweet spot and instantly covered the phone with his hand when you laughed. He fake coughed to the phone before speaking again "I ... I'm sorry I was saying it should give us a lot of time to arrive to the interview at 12"