Sneaky* Part II

Word count: 2.6k

Description: You sneak off with Peter to fuck in the airplane bathroom.

You were so screwed.

You somehow managed to find yourself horny in the middle of a flight to Europe, and there were still a few hours left before you landed.

Of course this wasn't in your plans, you were supposed to spend the twelve hour flight sitting next to your boyfriend, watching movies and cuddling together, but that was not the case.

Thanks to Ned.

He was originally sitting next to you guys, but he had a crush on Betty so he wanted to sit next to her instead. He told Mr. Harrington he couldn't sit in your row because Peter had a perfume allergy and his perfume was making him sneeze.

So Mr. Harrington, being the caring person he is, moved Peter to sit next to him and you ended up sitting with MJ. At least Ned got what he wanted and now sat happily next to Betty.

MJ was really fun to be with the first few hours but she had fallen asleep first. So you tried to sleep too because you were bored, but the odds weren't in your favor as a wet dream with Peter had woken you up all sweaty and heated up.

So now you were bored and horny, and Peter wasn't there to help.

You tried not to think about the dream, but you couldn't keep the images of Peter panting and desperately thrusting into you in the airplane bathroom, and the pool between your legs only increased with the dirty thoughts.

Sometimes you hated your imagination.

You considered your options, you could sit the rest of the flight all hot and bothered or ... get yourself off. Of course not next to MJ, that was horrible to even think about. And I mean, how crazy would it be to have sex with your boyfriend on the airplane bathroom? you've seen it happen in the movies for a reason after all.

You looked around the plane, almost everyone appeared to be sleeping. You prompted yourself up your seat to see if Peter was awake, and noticed he was watching a movie. Without thinking much about it, you slowly got up from your seat, careful as to not wake up MJ, and made your way towards the bathroom.

You started pacing back and forth in the confined place, breathing heavily thinking about your next move. You decided to send Peter a nude, to get him in the mood too.

You didn't want to send him a full nude though, you just wanted to tease him. So you just lowered the neckline of your shirt with one hand and moved your bra too, only a little so he could see a bit of your nipples.

When you thought about it, this wasn't even that crazy after all, it's not the first time Peter and you sneak out of some place to have sex anyway.

Peter's phone vibrated on his pocket, he carefully took it out to not disturb Mr. Harrington, who was peacefully sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled when he saw your name on the screen, and paused the movie he was watching to read your text.

Except it wasn't a text, it was a picture of your boobs.

Peter's breath hitched when he saw the picture, immediately locking the phone to hide it in case the teacher next to him woke up and saw it. His phone vibrated again in his hand, and Peter lowered the screen brightness before unlocking it to see.

Meet me in the bathroom babe ;)

Peter didn't even think two seconds before gently taking Mr. Harrington from his shoulder, to which he moved in his sleep and leaned into the other person next to him.