21

Order Me A Pizza

The paper practically burned in my hand as I held it away from my eyes.

"You think we're ready to see the results?" Bev asks with her nerves peaking through.

"I'm not ready.." Cat says from behind her hands.

"You know what, I'll just say that it was my fault and that I should be the only one kicked out of this competition. You all deserve to be here and I'm just dragging you all down." Jax says from the seat beside me.

"No Jax, you deserve to be here as much as everyone else. We've put in years for an opportunity like this, and we either do this together or not at all." I say with complete confidence.

As the confidence consumes me I flip over the paper Karen gave us as we walked in. The girls immediatly stood around me to see the results.

Rant List

1. 5SOS

2. Contigo Cantamos

3. On The Rise

4. Dumpster Fire

5. Pizzas Deliver

6.  Riding Horses

7. Broken Like Glass

8. Riding Horse

̶9̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶W̶i̶n̶d̶s̶

"Well this isn't the worst possible situation..." Jax says from beside me.

"Oh my god they didn't drop us!" Bev almost yells from beside me..

"We just got the biggest break of the lifetime." I almost breathed out and Cat just smiles.

"We can't take this second chance lightly." Jax says reaching for her guitar.

"Exactly, our next prompt for the fourth day of competition is to write a brand new song. They even gave us an extra day to prepare." I say walking over to the piano, "I have actually started writing a new song maybe we can figure out all the parts for today. I haven't finished it yet... but we can have a start."

Smiling the girls gather around the piano as I start the ballad.

"There's just something about

the way

he moves

He's smiling at me

no doubt

in my bones." Cat starts harmonizing and finding the right chords..

"The way he looks at me

with one glance

and I'm gone." Bev starts to play around with a beat till she finds one that sticks perfectly.

"There's just something about

the way

he knows" I change the chords for the chorus a little longer so that the girls could feel the change.

"He's in my mind

permanently

He's given me something