Chapter 6

Goroth marched onto docking bay five, deck ten, with his huge cape flowing behind and storm bolter swinging at his side. Waiting in the docking bay sat a small, two pilot, crimson fighter vessel and standing by it was Henker. "You ready to meet the Master, my lord," heckled Henker as he bowed. Goroth marched by him and jumped into the front seat of the fighter. "Get in, the Great Lord cannot be kept waiting," ordered Goroth as he grasped the controls of the vessel. Henker walked over to the back seat of the ship and lowered himself in slowly, "yes my lord," he hackled once more as the canopy slid shut over them both.
The fighter's engines screamed to life, with a harsh cough, as a booming voice of a cultist cried, "launching in five, four, three, two," but the fighter vessel ejected out of the docking bay. The cries of the engines echoed through the docking bay and the whole of the tenth deck. The fighter soared through the void of space past the giant war vessels, leaving a crimson trail behind it. Slowly diving towards the centre of the fleet, where two daunting, black as night, Battleships were chained to a devastating Black Stone Fortress.
The fortress glared at Goroth as he slowly entered the private docking bay of the Great Lord. Goroth glided the fighter into the docking bay gracefully in front of two huge Obliterators.
"Goroth, the Great Lord will see you now," stated one of the Obliterators as they picked Goroth up by the arms, carrying him through the Black Stone Fortress and into a giant steel throne room.
The throne room was filled with three daemon princes - daemon prince of Nurgle, daemon prince of Khorne and daemon prince of Tzeentch - surrounding a giant black throne. Hiding behind the monstrous daemons sprouted two giant silver dragon wings with razor sharp talons clenched at the ends. "I see that he has returned with his armour filled with the husk of a failure," cackled the daemon prince of Khorne as he turned to face Goroth, "what shall we do with him," he asked as his tongue ran across his dagger teeth, "rip off his limbs and drink from his skull," he growled whilst rubbing his blood red claws together.
"You fool Kraithus, we must test his mortal mind. Twist his thoughts until he screams for mercy," squawked the daemon prince of Tzeentch, ejecting his wings out and producing a ball of blue fire in his right palm.
"Arkthos, let the tentrals of disease chew at his flesh, shredding his pitiful and worthless body into a bloody smoothy," gurgled the horrid and boiled daemon prince of Nurgle.
The daemon princes slowly circled Goroth, looming over him like flies on a dead body. "Dreltha, why don't you let your flees to rip through his armour and then I will rip out his heart," roared the daemon prince of Khorne. They all began to reach for Goroth, slowly their claws scratched his armour when suddenly, "STOP YOU FOOLS, THAT MAN LIVES UNDER MY COMMAND!"
A huge figure rose from the throne, streaks of thick black hair flowed down his back and horns ejected from his temples while the figures wings sprung open. The figure was in heretic astartes armour but stood with much more glory as blood dripped from his jaw and his eyes glowed a fiery orange. The daemon princes flew back in fear as the giant figure marched towards Goroth. "You fools should not be allowed in here when I have company," the figure said, his voice booming and echoing, as he glanced over at the three mighty daemons, "however Goroth, you do kneel here before me as a husk. You lack fire, your furnace has died." The figure glared down at Goroth, his shadow hovering above Goroth and daunting over the door behind.
"Great Lord, the crusade has just begun. Cadia has fallen and Abbadon continues his march as Warmaster," Goroth lowered his head as he spoke proudly of the crusade, "we are getting closer my lord to our final destination, our passage here is a mere detour as we are graced by your presence," continued Goroth as the figure growled like an angered Bloodthirster.
"I think we should still skin him," grinned Kraithus as he reached for his daemonic axe.
"Khorne does nothing but bleed does he Kraithus," gurgled Deltha as reached out his arm and bells rang. The daemon princes argued angrily but were abruptly silenced by the roar of the giant figure.
"I am the Great Lord and if you daemons don't be silent, I will slaughter you," his words shook the room, lights flickered and dust floated down, and the daemon princes trembled with the room, "as for you Goroth. I want you to stand up, march your fleet into Imperium space as quickly as possible. If you fail, I will send my fleet to hunt you down!" The Great Lord's words rippled through Goroth's armour and shattered his soul.
"Yes my lord, for you and the blessings you offer," Goroth rose to his feet and left the room silent.
Goroth slowly marched back to his ship, Henker stood next to it, and stayed a void of noise and warmth. Henker bowed graciously as Goroth jumped back into the fighter.