CHAPTER ONE

~Dylan's POV~

"Does this look clean to you!?" Warren shouted in my ear as he gripped my hair.

"I asked you a question!" He yelled into my ear before he smashes my face into the wall.

"No alpha! It's not cleaned properly." I whispered.

"YOU BETTER SCRUB UNTIL I CAN SEE MY REFLECTION! GOT THAT SLUT?!" He shouted at me.

"Yes, sir." I whimpered as he still had a tight grip on my hair.

"I expect the entire first floor to be spotless when I come back. There also must be dinner on the table when I come back." He demanded. "And if not, you will get a really bad punishment. So you better make it perfect."

"Ok," I answered.

He slapped me before gripping my chin tightly and made me look up at him. "You can only call me alpha and sir. That was very disrespectful. You are getting extra punishment today. Oh, I have some fun in mind." He smirked. A few tears escaped my eyes, and the smirk on his face grew wider.

He exited the room and left me slouched down on the wall sobbing. I got up and quickly wiped away the dried blood on my body before and off of the floor before I continued cleaning.

By the time I was done cleaning there was one hour left to cook the whole pack a meal. I rushed over to the fridge in desperate need of ingredients. They didn't go shopping for a while so there wasn't much. I found some dry pasta and sauce as well as some ingredients to make a salad. I placed the water on boiled and made the salad while I waited.

I finished cooking fast enough. I set the table and placed all the food before going back to do the dishes. When I was done, I made my way back to my 'room'. It was just a small space under the staircase that they never used. There's an old pillow in the corner and a sweater that I use as a blanket. Other than that, there's a few dead rats and a bunch of spiderwebs. I tried to clean the room once, but they made it into a bigger mess.

'Today is your birthday.' My wolf, Emi reminded me.

'Yeah. What a great birthday. I am going to be punished today.' I replied to her sarcastically.

'Let's leave. None of the pack members are here. They all left to the other side of the territory for their big thing.' She told me.

'I'd rather be dead and survive the punishments that they will give me if I was caught after escaping.' I explained.

'Come on! Mate is somewhere out there. You need to find her! I bet she's beautiful.' She started daydreaming.

'She's probably going to reject me. It doesn't matter.' I sighed.

'Please! Let's leave! If anything, I-I will let you take your life. To put us both out of our misery.'

I tried taking my life before. Twice actually. But my wolf kept making sure I survived. Warren was not happy that I was hospitalized for those times, but I was. It gave my body some time to heal. But like always, before I could heal fully, he would take me out of the hospital. Even if the doctors were against it, he just threatened to kill them. He was the alpha, so whatever he wanted, went. Even if it was wrong.

I took a moment to think before I replied. 'Okay. But you better keep up to your end of the deal. If this doesn't work. I'm leaving. And I have your word for this.'

'Great. Let's go. You need energy so you might as well steal some pasta and water. They haven't fed us in 2 and a half months! So go to eat and drink. Then leave. And don't turn back.' She instructed.