CHAPTER THREE

~Dylan's POV~

The burning sensation was stronger than ever. The pain was unbearable and as much as I wanted to scream, I couldn't because they taped my mouth shut. Then chained my arms behind my back and even when they poured the wax, they thought it wasn't enough pain, so they added whips. They cut places on my body and filled them with wax for 'more excitement'.

"Stop! Please!!" Was the first thing I said as they removed the tape.

"Shut up!" Warren screamed as he slapped me, "if you say another word. It's more cuts and more wax. Do you want that? Hmm, you want that slut?"

"No," I whispered as I aggressively shook my head.

"You spoke. I guess that's why you are so broken. You don't understand this stupid girl, you are getting another punishment." He chuckled.

He proceeded to make cuts on my arms and legs then Warren poured the wax into the cuts causing me to squirm around in my seat. He slapped the skin again, and I screamed in pain.

"Shut up whore." He yelled in my face.

I whimpered in pain as he was walking around the room in circles, inspecting me. He finally stopped in front of me.

"I know what I'm going to do. It will make both our lives easier. I promise." He laughed.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I managed to ask.

"Me? Well, I'm going to kill you." He laughed as he pulled out a gun from his pocket.

"K-kill?" I asked, shocked.

"Oh yes, my dear. Any last words?" He taunted me.

"I'm sorry," I choked on a sob.

He put the gun to my forehead, in the middle of my eyes. I closed my eyes, waiting for the bullet to go through.

"Dylan?"

"Dylan!"

"Dylan! Wake up!" Alpha Violet yelled as she shook my body awake.

"I, um, I'm sorry," I whispered as I tried to control my tears.

"Sorry? Oh, honey. You have nothing to be sorry for." She said as she slowly got closer to me.

"Sorry, for waking you up. I promise I-I didn't mean to." I whispered to her.

"Dylan," she said witch causes me to look up at her, "I'm fine. You didn't do anything to harm me. If you have a nightmare or anything, I'm supposed to comfort you. Okay?"

"Mhm," I nodded my head and slowly began to lean in to lay my head on her shoulder.

"Can, can I touch you?" She asked.

"Y-yeah," I said as I closed my eyes.

She put her arm over my shoulder and stroked my hair gently. With her other hand, she took mine and laced our fingers together.

'Mate likes us. Mate likes us.' My wolf chanted.

I smiled, knowing that alpha Violet isn't rejecting me. She was so pretty. She had beautiful long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes and she was taller than me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

I shook my head no. She sighed but didn't bother asking again. She slowly began to lay herself down, and I went down with her. She pulled the blanket over us and soon enough, I fell into a deep sleep.