CHAPTER FOUR

~Dylan's POV~

TW! This chapter contains mentions of rape!

"You are scared of me for being an alpha?"

I nodded my head, not feeling like speaking to her right now. Also knowing, if I do, I might get punished.

"Have I ever hurt you?" Alpha Violet asked.

"I g-guess n-not." I stuttered.

"So then you have no reason to be scared, right?"

"Right," I said, looking down, feeling embarrassed.

"Hey," she said as she slipped her fingers under my chin and tilted it up, "I don't know what happened to you, and as much as I want to know, I won't force you to do anything. Ever. Ok?"

I nodded my head.

"I need verbal confirmation that you understand."

"Yes," I whispered.

"Can I hug you?" She asked.

"Yes," I said and opened my arms.

She came over and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her right, afraid to let the tears that were brimming my eyes fall. She gently stroked my hair as she whispered encouraging words into my ear.

"T-they did a lot t-to me." I managed to speak and a few tears left.

She pulled away, but kept her arms on my shoulders in comfort. "You sure you want to talk about this? I don't want to force you."

"I-I think I do," I sighed.

She let go of my shoulders gently pulled my hand and led me to the couch. I sat down and pulled my knees up to my chest for comfort.

"S-so there was an a-alpha. His n-name was Warren. H-he wasn't a good alpha. I'm an omega, so he u-used me as a slave, I guess. I was their personal punching bag. He would hit me, slap me, kick me, cut me, chain me and the list just goes on." I began to explain.

"Wow. I'm so sorry." She said sadly as she took my hand in hers and rubbed the top in comfort.

"That's not even the worst thing he did. When I, when I was ten, he," I tried saying but tears were dropping, "he r-raped m-me. A-and I tried to get him to stop, I really did. B-but he didn't and he kept abusing me that way for years." I cried into her shoulder.

"Shh, it's ok. Your safe here. I promise," she whispered in my ear.

I wrapped my arms around her and we were just sitting until a knock on the door interrupted us.

"Come in." Alpha Violet told the person on the other side of the door.

"Hey, guys. I just wanted to see if Dylan was ok." Beta Kai said as he walked in.

"I-I'm fine. Thanks for wondering." I told him with a small smile, looking in his direction, but not his eyes, so I wouldn't get in trouble, just in case.

"That's great. Well, I were just about to watch a movie with Everest and Seth, would you care to join?"

"Give us a minute," Alpha Violet told beta Kai. He left and closed the door behind him.

"If your not up to it, I can tell them you want to sleep."

"No. It's ok." I said as I got off the couch.

"Let's go then." She smiled at me. I felt a small blush rise up on my cheeks, so I kept my head down until we reached the living room.

I sat on the couch near the end with beta Kai on the other side and alpha Violet in the middle. Which I am grateful for, because I still wasn't comfortable around him. Seth and Everest were sitting on the other couch, cuddled up together. Everest picked the movie while alpha Violet went to get the snacks.