CHAPTER FIFTEEN

~Dylan's POV~

"Stop!" I laughed.

"Mr.Tickle monster likes tickling you." Violet smirked before going back to ticking me.

"Please stop!! I'll do anything to get you to stop. I promise!!" I shrieked.

"Promise?" Violet asked as she stopped ticking me.

"Yes," I signed. "I promise."

"Okay, I want a kiss from you," she smirked.

I leaned up and kissed her before I flipped us over. She put one of her hands on my hips and the other on my lower back.

"I love you," I mumbled into the kiss.

"I love you more," she said after she pulled away.

"Come on," I grumbled as I got off her. "Im going to take a shower."

"I guess I'll start with breakfast," she sighed.

"Okay," I grinned. I pecked her lips once more before going to the bathroom.

It has been a month since Warren has last been here. Everyone was extreme one edge for a while, but people are starting to relax and to leave their homes now. I'm still a bit worried about him coming here, but I'm trying to push past my anxieties.

Evening with the pack has been running as smoothly as ever. The warriors are working really hard and they have taken the initiative to start training the younger ones as well. The border guards have been coming up with their own ideas, that seem to be working well, for now.

There hasn't been any bad drama or feuds going on, to my relief, so everything at the moment is running perfectly. All the pack mates are content with everything and we haven't gotten a single complaint from anyone.

The orphanage has gotten the upgrades that it needed, and the kids are more happy than ever. They come visit every now and then. Cindy and I have decided that the kids can do little things around the pack grounds, so the kids have recently gotten more into doing the garden.

After my shower, I changed and went downstairs. Violet was in the midst of cooking eggs, so I started with the waffles she had already made the batter for.

Violet and I were working in silence, listening to Girl In Red in the background while we were making breakfast.

As I was pouring the last bit of the batter into the waffle machine, Everest and Seth made their presence known when they walked through the front door.

"We should start locking that damn door." Violet mink liked me.

I laughed and shook my head as I took the waffles out.

"Hey!" Everest said as she hugged me, then went to hug her sister.

"Hi," I smiled at the couple. "You can start setting the table up. There's six of us."

"Kai and Ebony are on their way." Seth informed us.

"Okay," I replied before plating all the food.

We finished setting up the table, and shortly after Ebony and Kai came.

We all got seated and started eating before Kai announced that they have something important to share with us.

"So," Ebony started. "There's no easy way to put this so I'm just going to say it." She looked over to Kai for moral support and he grinned and gripped her hand.

"I'm pregnant," she stated.

Everyone goes on congratulating the two on their soon-to-be new addition to their families.