CHAPTER NINE

A/N: I know I usually do these at the end, but this picture was to cute not to share here :)

TW! Chapter has mentions of self harm!

"No peaking! Stop trying to see what I'm wrapping for you!" I playfully yelled at Violet who kept trying to see what I was wrapping for her.

"I'm sorry. I'm just exited." She laughed before kissed my cheek.

"Did you pack all your gifts?" I asked her as I made my finishing touches to the packaging.

"Yes. And speaking of gifts, what did you get me?" She asked me.

"Goddess, I told you I'm not telling you. Your going to find out the same day as everyone else." I scolded her playfully.

"Fine. But after this, you have to pack all of your things. We're celebrating Christmas at the cottage, so just take enough things for 2 days. And a fancy outfit for dinner." She told me before she kissed my head and went to the closet.

"I don't have a suitcase or anything." I called out to Violet.

"I know! I have an extra one somewhere here." She called back.

I finished the final touches on the wrapping and cleaned up the materials I used.

When I went to the closet I started looking through the clothes that I should bring. For something casual I picked out a pair of black distressed jeans with my white crop top with a bee in the middle. I grabbed a pair of gold hoop earrings and a cute bracelet to pair with the outfit. For the second outfit I got a pair of grey sweatpants and a cropped green champion top. For accessories I got a gold necklace and a gold ring. For both of those outfits I would wear my white Air Force ones.

"Does the fancy outfit have to be a dress?" I asked Violet who was also looking through her stuff.

"No. I think I'm going to wear nice jeans and a cute top." She said and continued looking.

"Ok," I replied.

I found a nice black one shoulder top that I paired with a red skirt that looked like it ended above the knees. I remembered I had a pair of black heels that Everest gave me, so I took those with me.

"Don't forget to bring a bathing suit," Violet told me.

I gulped and turned around to face Violet, "I-I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?" She asked as she turned around.

I got nervous, blushed, and looked down. "You know. The, the scars." I was close to crying. There's no way I could be in a bikini around Seth, Ebony and Kai. Violet saw me naked, as did Everest, but the others hadn't.

"It's going to be ok." Violet cooed as she pulled me into a hug. "They won't judge you. It shouldn't bother you this much. It's your past. It just proves that you really are strong. Every single line on your body is something you should be proud of. You are stronger than you know."

I sighed and made the hard decision to tell Violet about my secret. "V-Violet, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" She asked as she sat on the small couch in the closet. I saw beside her and looked at my arms.

"I-I used to self harm," I showed her my arms and you could see the faint white lines of my scars. "I haven't done it since I came here, but I've had an urge or two. I just wanted to tell you in case you ever see me acting off. It would probably be the reason. And I understand if you don't want me anymore, so I'll go, if you want me to."

She pulled me in a kiss. A passionate kiss that showed love.

"I will always want you. You are my amazing, beautiful, adorable, smart, sexy mate." She said before kissing me again.