CHAPTER THIRTEEN

~VIOLET'S POV~

Today was Tuesday and the pack started to train like crazy. We started at eight in the morning. Our training lasts until two and we only have a small break in between.

Dylan was improving significantly which was great. She was getting faster and stronger and her senses were becoming more heightened. She used to only be able to smell something within a couple hundred meters, and now she can go up to two kilometres when she really tries. I was really proud of her and her improvements.

"Okay guys!" I called out to make sure I had everyone's attention. "You have a half hour break right now as we are ending at one today instead of two. Please don't eat any meals that are to big as we will be continuing shortly after. So, enjoy your lunch!"

"What you in the mood for?" I asked Dylan as I jogged up to her.

"A smoothie sounds good right now." She suggested.

"Okay, lets go and make one then." I said as I took her hand as we made our way inside the pack house.

"What would you like in it?" I asked as I looked through the fridge for ingredients.

"Yogurt, frozen fruit and some macadamia milk, please." She answered as she slowly ate a protein bar.

"Coming right up!" I laughed as I added the ingredients into the blender before turning it on.

***

"Good job! You successfully took me down today." I said cheerfully through our link.

"I'm so happy right now!" Dylan squealed with joy, or as best as she can being in wolf form.

"Okay, I think we have done enough wolf form training, so you go behind the tree and shift and meet me back here when your done." I said, nodding my head towards the big oak tree.

In case your wondering why I'm training with Dylan, it's because Delta was knew and didn't trust anyone, other than Korey and Dylan. But Dylan has to improve herself before she could train others, so Korey and Delta are training together as I am doing so with Dylan.

I shifted out of my black wolf that had a grey tail, before changing back into my clothes. I met Dylan back on the training grounds.

After the last tweet hours of training, I decided I would call an evening meeting about increasing patrols and changing starting and ending times.

"So, what do you want to eat while we watch something?" Dylan asked as she grabbed a water bottle from the fridge before she opened it and took a drink.

"Pasta sounds good right about now." I answered before I heard my phone go off.

"I'm going to pick this up. I'll be back." I said before leaving the kitchen, answering my phone as I left.

"Hello?" I asked as I didn't even bother to look at the caller ID.

"Honey," it was my parents. "We've heard about what Warren said."

"You did, huh? Well he's crazy. Like an absolute lunatic. He said he only hurt her to see if she's 'luna material'. That is so fucking messed up. Only hurting someone to see if they can survive your 'test.' But he already has a luna. I was invited to the ceremony but I didn't go." I told them.

"We're coming over." My dad said, witch surprised me.

"Aren't you in like Italy or something?" I asked.

"Yes, but our pack is our priority. We can vacation another time." He said.

"When are you coming?" I asked them.