No Late Day

Ryuko just woke up from having a bad dream. She then hears sirens go off, then Mako gets up.

Mako: Ah! Were going to be late! Were going to be late!Were going to be late!Were going to be late! Hurry up and get dressed Ryuko!

Ryuko: Geese chill out Mako, it's like four in the morning

Senketsu: Help! I'm being murdered! 

Sukuyo: Morning Ryuko, I've got your lunch all packed up and waiting in the kitchen

Ryuko: Senketsu!

Meanwhile at your house---

You were busy doing your morning routine, since you were used to waking up early. Your injuries are gone since you were a fast healer as long as you remember. You then hear a siren go off.

(Y/N): Now this reminds me of life in Base. Wonder what is going on?

You look outside your window to see a bunch of students running to the school.

(Y/N): (Must be some event, better head out too)

After getting your stuff, you join the crowd of students heading to class.

Mako: Incoming!

Ryuko: I'm sorry Senketsu!

Ryuko and Mako ride on Ryuko's case on the heads of students, they then see a hand grab the side.

(Y/N): *climbs up*Hey lady's, what's with the river of students?

Mako: (Y/N)!

Ryuko: Hey, how are you feeling. Are your injuries still there?

(Y/N): Only alittle now, I managed not to break my spine when I crashed. So Mako, what is with the early walk to school?

Ryuko: Yeah, what is with everyone?

Mako: Today is when the No-Stars of Honnouji Academy risk their life's to get to school. It's a day of reckoning, a day of death, it's NO TARDY DAY!

Ryuko: Huh?

(Y/N): ...I should be surprised, but this is pretty much expected. So Ryuko, what's with the pajamas, the bunny design is unexpected for a tomboy like you.

Ryuko: These aren't mine, it used to be Mako's! My uniform is getting washed, so I have to wear this until it gets delivered to me.

(Y/N): Hey I'm not complaining about it, so what is this no tardy day about?

Ryuko: Before that, I want to ask...what was that thing yeste-

Then all of a sudden, buildings started falling down and you see Gamagoori ride in on a tank platform laughing.

Gamagoori: Do I detect some confusion Ryuko Matoi?!

Ryuko: Bite me, big jerk!

Gamagoori: My title is Head of the Discipline Committee and my name, is IRA GAMAGOORI!