New Strength

(Y/N): YOU BITCH!!!

You punch Ragyo in the face, sending her into a wall. She wipes her face and sees blood from her nose.

Ragyo: Well look who just came out of puberty!

(Y/N): Ryuko you ok?!

You see Ryuko on her hands and knees, while her heart slides back into her chest.

(Y/N): (could my heart do that?) Earth to Ryuko!

She was still in shock of what she found out of herself. Meanwhile people were getting abducted by the covers, turning the covers into bulky versions.

 Meanwhile people were getting abducted by the covers, turning the covers into bulky versions

(Y/N): Ryuko, we need your help!

Ryuko:......

Senketsu: Ryuko!

Ryuko:......

(Y/N): *sigh*

You lower the cloth on her neck and wrap your lips on her neck. Causing Ryuko to return to her senses.

Ryuko:*blushes* Gah! *shoves you away and grabs her neck* What the hell was THAT for!

(Y/N): Have a Identity Crisis some other time! *points at Ragyo* Deal with her! I need to get Satsuki! We'll talk later!

Ryuko:...

On your way to Satsuki, you notice that the bulky covers was attacking people. You then brought out your Vines and start attacking them.

(Y/N): Sorry for whoever is inside! *kicks one away*

It then flew away a few yards. You started to notice the change in your body, your wounds were gone and you felt lighter. You weren't stronger, but your movements were faster.

(Y/N): Guess I'm getting my skills back?!

You see the Elite-Four saving as much people as they can.

Mako: AAAH! I'm being pulled up!

You see Mako being pulled into a cover.

(Y/N): Table Bestie! *runs to her*

Barazo: Mako!

He jumps up to grab Mako, but missed.

Mataro: Sis!

He jumps up and misses. 

Guts: Guts! *misses*

Sukuyo: Mako!

Gamagoori: Cut the thread! Hurry Mankanshoku, DO IT!!

You and Gamagoori both jump to her, but was tackled by some bulky covers.

Gamagoori: MANKANSHOKU!!

Mako was then absorbed into the cover.

(Y/N): Mako!