Naturals Election

Dan and Jeanne was in a military jeep, driving through the woods. They were on their way back to the base.

Jeanne: *behind the wheel* Brother, what are you using the tablet for?

Dan: Just doing some research on that school. I think the schools President is a weird? Hot, but weird

Jeanne: Why do you say that?

Dan plays a video, that was recorded by someone. It showed a student getting chassed by a giant man, who jumped down the side of the building. Then it showed the giant swing the kid around and slammed him into a wall. Then a ray of light shined and out came a girl with long black hair.

[Satsuki: Fear is Freedom! Subjugation is Liberation! Contradiction is Truth! Those are the facts of this world! And you will all surrender to them, you pigs in human clothing!]

Jeanne: We need to discuss with the Sargent about this...wait, what is going on?

Dan: Is that smoke coming from the base?....did Andrew and that new recruit took their sparing session too far?

They arrive at the gate, but don't see any guards around. When they arrived to the mountain entrance, they see trucks all sliced up and on fire. Seeing this, they came out of the jeep with their guns out.

Jeanne: *turn on radio* [Hello, this is Omega-3 Jeanne...is everyone alright?]

Silence

Dan: [Dan to Andrew over, we have arrived...]

Then the hanger doors opened slowly and they go wide eyed. They see that all of the Jeeps and Planes inside are all sliced and destroyed. They then hear footsteps coming from behind them. When they turn around, they see their new recruit in a pink dress and holding a pink umbrella behind her and half of a giant violet scissor covered in blood.

Nui: *smiles* Hello...

Back at Honnouji Academy---

Ryuko and Mako was riding the No-Star trolley to the school.

Mako: Have you seen (Y/N), he usually makes it on time?

Ryuko: Yeah, it's weird...

After arriving to the school, they see you at the gate. You were waiting there in a One-Star uniform.

Mako: Hey (Y/N)!

Ryuko: Why are you a One-Star?

You bring out a piece of paper and show that it was a report card...with all A's.

(Y/N): How well you do in the school affects how you live, remember

Mako: *rubbing the back of her head* I tend to nap during class a lot, so my grades aren't that good hehe. What about you Ryuko?

Ryuko: *whistling while looking away*

(Y/n): That bad huh?

Ryuko: Hey, I was busy with dealing with this school and Fight Club! How did you have time with school work?

(Y/N): Did it while doing club stuff.

Flashback---

You were taking cover behind a massive target, while the Archery Club was firing arrows at you like machine gun.

(Y/N): *working on homework behind the target* Carry the two, subtract that, divide this...

Archery Club President: *still firing* Are you seriously doing that here!?

(Y/N): It's due today, leave me alone...and done!

You then kick the target towards them, knocking them out.