Battle of the Mind and Band

Inumuta walked to the arena, Ryuko then got ready to fight.

Inumuta: Hold on Matoi, I'll fight you later...the one I wish to fight is (L/N)

He points at you in the stands and everyone near you scoots away. The monitors around then showed you sitting there.

You and Ryuko: What!

Flashback---

Before your meeting with Satsuki. Inumuta just finished giving Satsuki the info on Ryuko and was about to walk away.

Satsuki: Did you find out anything on (L/N)?

Inumuta: Only one thing, but it might be a mistake

Satsuki raised an eyebrow at this.

Satsuki: Explain

Inumuta: All I found was a Fetal Death Certificate from a woman who shares his last name, also has similar genetic similarities that could have been passed down. But it's impossible, how could the child survive?

Satsuki: Any chance that it was a lie?

Inumuta: It isn't, there was proof that the procedure was done and one more thing...she died shortly after in a accident. So even if she still had the child, it wouldn't survive. That is why I believe that it doesn't have a connection with him.

Satsuki: Alright then, continue searching

Inumuta: Yes Lady Satsuki *leaves the room*

Satsuki:...

Flashback Ends---

Inumuta: I wish to test out your skills (Y/N)! I have accesses to most of the worlds info and did find out about Matoi, but when I tried to find info about you...all I found was just a Fetal Death Certificate from a woman with the same last name as you.

Ryuko: What?!

Inumuta: Lady Satsuki, could you allow this late change to the rules?

Satsuki: I'll allow this

Ryuko: Hey, your battle is with me!

Inumuta: I wish to test his skills personally, I'll fight you after my battle with him.

Satsuki: (Y/N)! Your choice, battle Inumuta or leave this school!

(Y/N):......I accept

Then a bridge came out from the arena, to your location and you started walking across.

Ryuko: What!

Inumuta: Matoi, you may rest for now. 

Ryuko: But-

You rest your hand on her shoulder.

(Y/N): It's fine, take a break. I'll explain it later.

Ryuko just stared at you, then walked back to the stands and sat next to Mako.

Inumuta: Glad that you accepted my request. Now are you ready? If you wish we could give you a Two-Star uniform to aid you, I want to make this fight last long enough for you to answer my questions.

(Y/N): Nah, I'm fine *takes off shoes* Lets go *gets into fighting stance*

Mako: Ryuko, what do you think about this?! Do you think that the Certificate was real?! Do you think he would be ok on his own?

Ryuko: I don't know, I don't even know who or what he is?

Mako: Well of course we know who he is!

Ryuko looks at Mako confused.

Mako: Did you forget what he has done for us? He is our friend!

Ryuko:*sighs and scratches the back of her head* Heh, I guess your right? Just wish that he didn't have to be on his own.